Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

This is BAD !

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Tue May 07, 2002 8:56 pm

Almost sounds like the "Courses" that were held by Kitesurfschool get high (or seomething like this) in Austria / Podersdorf / Lake Neusiedl Last Year when i was Visiting for two weeks from my hometown munich/Bavaria - it is my impression that most of the time they had more than 10 people in one Training session. I even asked them why they would do it, but they said they had to do it due to too many people wanting to learn - crazy isn't it, and i am shure it is the same on many kitesurfing schools around the world (also heard terrible storys from a friend of mine who was in Domrep last october - no instructors, just a "kite caddy" who restarts the students kite)

My advise: look carefully two which school you hand over your money, some of them are simply ripping of beginner Kitesurfers ! In my opionion there should only be 2 students per instructor during in water sessions

Dieter

Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Tue May 07, 2002 8:57 pm

Sorry, this was meant to be an answer to the kitesurfing shool thread

Dieter

Return to “Kitesurfing”