forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1813
- Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2001
- Local Beach: Matheson Hammock Park Miami
- Favorite Beaches: Crandon Beach, Hobbie Beach, Keys, St. Lucia, St. Marteen,
- Style: Old School
- Gear: Flysurfer15m and 21m Speed3 DLX
RealWind Mutant 148 X 40 and Directional 190 X 48, F-One TT 128 X35, Dereck Semi Directional 143 X 38 and 177 X 46.
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Miami @ 6" Flat Butter!
I think Mega-Air is right. Also at Lake Balaton condition I am recomending the F-One Mach1 kites for wider range and depower.
Please check Topic:
Advice for experienced, lighter weight riders Just posted today.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Frozenfox, Google [Bot] and 24 guests