Kiteworld Magazine out now

Forum for kitesurfers
Hugh
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Hugh » Mon May 20, 2002 6:24 pm

Well, we're here! The first ever issue of Kiteworld is now on sale.

Kiteworld International magazine is written by kiteboarders for kiteboarders. We're based in Lewes, South of England, 10 minutes from the beach.

Kiteworld celebrates the entire kiting experience- including kitesurfing, kitebuggying and snowkiting in our editorial content. The magazine is available on the newsstands and through core kiting shops across the world, and also through our secure store, http://www.xcshop.com

We'd love to hear your views on our first issue. I'm not regularly online- I spend enough time at my desk and need as much time on the water as I can get in my life right now, but give me a shout at hugh@kiteworldmag.com

Hugh Miller,
Editor, Kiteworld

For more, see http://www.xcshop.com

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hugh on 2002-05-20 19:26 ]</font>

Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Tue May 21, 2002 1:03 pm

Too bad the guy who sold you your cover shot didn't tell you the exact same pose ..same day...even same clothes on Reo Steves was one of five small shots on pg.53 of The Feb. issue of the U.S. Kiteboarding Mag. It's clearly not the same number on the roll, but it may as well have been.

Is it avaibable by subscription or only single issues?

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Tue May 21, 2002 2:29 pm

Hi Hugh,

I looked through your mag today and I like it a lot.
This mag fits perfect in the spirit from this forum.
Very international and combining kitesurfing, snowkiting and buggykiting (landkiting).
Spot reports, interviews, news from around the world, many pictures, test reports and reports from events around the world.
I will read it within the next days.

Congratulations, it is a very nice mag!

Toby

Return to “Kitesurfing”