Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Hey Toby

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Sat May 25, 2002 9:34 am

Hi Toby, this is my first time on the forum but have read abit about what you have to say. was wondering how long you have been in the sport because i find your advice useful. thanks for the tips. you seem real keen on the X2 12m, i have one but haven't had the chance to fly it (damn light winds). i was wondering how it is going to compare to my 2001 9.4 BT. any thoughts? Was wondering how the 16m X2 Compares with the 12.2 2002 BT as well because i feel like i'm gonna need a bigger kite for the light winds this season.

Later, Jungles

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Sun May 26, 2002 1:38 am

Hi Jungles,

in summer ut will be 2 years ago when I started. So I made my expereinces :wink:

I ever tried the Cabrinha BT 2001, but supposely it is quiet heavy, therefore tends to stall easier. The X2 12 will be faster and less steering forces. Also the X2 has more lift and hangtime.

The X2 16 will be a great kite as well.
Didn't try it myself yet, but will hopefully soon.
From what I have heard and what I saw, it is fast with great lift and hangtime.
So all X2 compared to last years ARX will be faster with more lift and hangtime.

The X2 in 16 should be a good choice.

Greetings
Toby

Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Mon May 27, 2002 1:48 am

Thanks for the reply, i'll let you now how i go when the wind finally picks up.

Later, Jungles

Return to “Kitesurfing”