All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 1:54 pm 
Medium Poster

Mad Dick We can talk kites all day What ever ,But once again when you call me names and even worse Slander my Last Name your ass can be on the recieving end of my size 13 shoe as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If you don't like what I say about foils and inflatables thats fine state your point and I will answer you with out calling you names! I have never said one bad thing about Leis ,I have only stated the performance gains That I think foil kites provide.

Bash Foils Bash Leis thats fine I don't care,but bash me Mad Dick and end up with my foot in your ass like a popsycle on a stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't hide behind Fake names like Chump me up or Mad dick, I stand Strong for what I believe and let everybody know who I am!!!Ted B.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 2:00 pm 
Medium Poster

Hey Kookfest on a totally diff. note Yes I have pulled a few kite loops with the 12.5,9.5 psycho off of Waves but most of the time I just kill my self trying. I am looking to try more once I get my set of Titans!!!!!!!Bertran is sick ,his kite loop is insane!!!Maybe one day I will pull one that big we will see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ted B.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 3:14 pm 
Frequent Poster

Hey Ted, just wanted to give you a heads up. I would have posted earlier but I was laughing so f*ing hard from your first post. I want to be there when that size 13 goes to work!!
I might be meeting up with Litewave for the East Coast tour, so hopefully I'll see you soon. I deffinitely want to check out the new shop.
Take it lite!! :thumb:

Post subject: My $.02
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 3:20 pm 
Frequent Poster

I don't know Ted B. personally but I know a few individuals that know him well and everyone says he is a stand up guy with a wealth of knowledge to his credit. I think you can read his article and make your own decision as to which type of kite to use.

For example, I live on a lake where it is extremely gusty and shifty, so for this I use an ARC. I think it is the best kite for this condition. When I travel to the shore I prefer my LEI.

I think it's just a matter of choice. However, personal attacks should be left out of this discussion and forum. It only undermines a readers confidence in the authors true message.

KV

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 3:43 pm 
Medium Poster

Hey guys, i know Ted personally......and rode with him quite a bit........he would never make a false claim, so shut up and prove him wrong, not just talk about it.............
Yo Ted, its Oliver from Miami, whaz up...............................

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:01 pm 
let's get ready to rummmmbbbblllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

:D

jp

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 6:02 pm 
Medium Poster

This whole mine is better than yours thing is really childish, lame and boring. I have not even been reading these posts until now and am only responding because I feel like there are a few others out there that agree with me.

Taking personal shots at some one because they believe in what they sell or ride, shows how pathetic a person can be.

Respect to Ted who doesn't hide behind a name and I think you had every right to talk smack right back at PMU, cause it was funny.

But what a sorry sport this looks like if we are assholes to each other when we are doing the same thing. I could almost expect this from a windsurfer vs kiteboarder argument but this looks stupid to most people out there, especially new people who are getting into kiteboarding for more than just riding. Like the experiencs with the people who share a comon interest. What if we were all assholes to each other because you ride Cabrinha and I ride North. Do you think anyone that is a really cool person would want to get into this sport if they saw that.

No one likes an nice person, no matter how good they are on the water.
Argue your opinion like a man/woman, prove your point on the water, come back to the beach humble and you will have respect from everyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:27 pm 
Medium Poster

Oliver What is up my Friend?????I hope life is treating you well and the wind gods are smiling on your favorite spot to ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Take it easy Bro Ted B.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 10:24 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Ted B. wrote:
Mad Dick We can talk kites all day What ever ,But once again when you call me names and even worse Slander my Last Name your ass can be on the recieving end of my size 13 shoe as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If you don't like what I say about foils and inflatables thats fine state your point and I will answer you with out calling you names! I have never said one bad thing about Leis ,I have only stated the performance gains That I think foil kites provide.

Bash Foils Bash Leis thats fine I don't care,but bash me Mad Dick and end up with my foot in your ass like a popsycle on a stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't hide behind Fake names like Chump me up or Mad dick, I stand Strong for what I believe and let everybody know who I am!!!Ted B.

Mad Dick? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone knows me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also,don't you know I am a martial arts expert,and will grab your foot(BEFORE it gets near my ass,and break your leg?
You won't be putting up much of a kiting challenge then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Size 13 shoe? Do you use a wider board,or do you ride a regular width?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 10:35 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

White man can jump! wrote:
This whole mine is better than yours thing is really childish, lame and boring. I have not even been reading these posts until now and am only responding because I feel like there are a few others out there that agree with me.

Taking personal shots at some one because they believe in what they sell or ride, shows how pathetic a person can be.

Respect to Ted who doesn't hide behind a name and I think you had every right to talk smack right back at PMU, cause it was funny.

But what a sorry sport this looks like if we are assholes to each other when we are doing the same thing. I could almost expect this from a windsurfer vs kiteboarder argument but this looks stupid to most people out there, especially new people who are getting into kiteboarding for more than just riding. Like the experiencs with the people who share a comon interest. What if we were all assholes to each other because you ride Cabrinha and I ride North. Do you think anyone that is a really cool person would want to get into this sport if they saw that.

No one likes an nice person, no matter how good they are on the water.
Argue your opinion like a man/woman, prove your point on the water, come back to the beach humble and you will have respect from everyone.

Hey,WMCJ,don't take this Forum crap too seriously!It's not real!!

Kiting is real.The reality is,everyone is a bro at the beach.(Well MOST anyway.) Thats what people see.The vibe is much different to Surfing,where many are intollerent of visitors or "Kooks"

So step back and look at the real World,(your local kite spot)go kiting with your Bros,try a foil,try aLEI,have a go on the land board that someone allways has when its too light to hit the water.

We are all in this for the same reason,to have fun!!

[ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next