Forum for kitesurfers
WILCO
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

F-one Mach II?

Postby WILCO » Thu Jun 26, 2003 7:28 pm

Who has experience with the F-one Mach II's? With the 12 and 16? Preferably someone that weighs about 60 kg's, and knows the windrange for the 16 and 12 for that weight?

Which board do you use with it?

mike
Frequent Poster

Re: F-one Mach II?

Postby mike » Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:11 pm

WILCO wrote:Who has experience with the F-one Mach II's? With the 12 and 16? Preferably someone that weighs about 60 kg's, and knows the windrange for the 16 and 12 for that weight?

Which board do you use with it?
67kg, WT137

16m 10-18kn
12m 16-26/27kn

can start at 8kn with the 16m and a big directional.
can go a bit lower and a bit higher with the 12m but that's my preferred range.

Mike
F.One Cyprus
++

Sake
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Sake » Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:06 pm

Wilco,

Not tired yet from asking all those questions about different kites?
Takoon, F-one, Wipika etc etc.

Get a kite and enjoy it!! If you keep asking questions you're probably going to get a 2004 kite ;)

PS Know what you're going through. Did it myself 2 years ago and went crazy. What a joy when I finally decided :D
Last edited by Sake on Fri Jun 27, 2003 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Otg
Medium Poster

Postby Otg » Fri Jun 27, 2003 2:30 am

Ive had the mach2 16 for just about 1.5 months now, my weight is 65kgs.. this is what I think about it.

Its a really easy to use kite compared to, for instance the Mach1, it flys smoothly, its really stable and provides, nice high floaty jumps. I was also suprised at the amount of power it generates, its pretty grunty, and pumping it in light winds is really rewarding. Now to the bad parts.. that I have noticed.. the bar, is not really up to date, and Im not sure yet, but the kite feels pretty gust sensitive, while standing on land or while having it at the edge of the window.. it likes to be moved around... when its gusty. I have just noticed this once in quite extreme conditions.. dont know how other kites would have reacted so its probably nothing... unless anybody else has had the same experience? Anyhow, if I could choose another kite today, I would choose the Mach2 without a doubt. It is soo sexy. =)

My range on vari pro38.. Can use it from 10knots- to maybe around 18 havent really tested the high end yet..

good luck/ O

alex-z
Rare Poster

Question : Setup machII 16 at 10 Knot

Postby alex-z » Sun Jun 29, 2003 8:02 am

What is the length difference between forward and backward lines ?

( Does they have to be equal for Maximium power ? )

Return to “Kitesurfing”