forum for kitesurfers
Any recommendations for online shopping in EU area?
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
hi, please feel free to check our service and prices at:
wishing you a nice day!
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 378
- Joined: Fri May 24, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2001
- Local Beach: Villa-Arcadia.com
Sri Lanka West Coast (Kandathoduwa)
- Favorite Beaches: Sri Lanka West Coast (Kandathoduwa), the endless and windy beach in front of villa-arcadia.com
- Style: Strapless surfing, Big Air
- Gear: Tomo Vanguard 5.2 (firewire kitesurf edition), Shinn Monk
- Brand Affiliation: villa-arcadia.com
- Location: Sri Lanka / www.villa-arcadia.com
i just got my new gaastra g-spot 15.5 at
for a very reasonable price. actually, it was the best offer i could get.
BigBoySport.de has most of the kite brands, if you want to know details, check the web site or call michael at the shop
just for you to know, i have no further relationship with this shop, but got the link in the kitesurfing-kiel forum.
hope this helps
You also have the http://www.windsurf.de
. They have very good prices. However, make sure that you ask for UPS or DHL shipping ( not the Deutsche Post)
last week i got my new cabrinha black tip 9.4
the are a shop in north italy near garda lake
the price was 15 euro more than best holland price, but still very very good and also martin from the shop gave me a lot of tips
where to kite on gardalake
Return to “Kitesurfing”