forum for kitesurfers
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: FONE Mystic
- Location: Durban South Africa www.ocean2air.co.za
GOtta be Durban South Africa - warm waters - good swelll and good winds (15 - 25 knots) - also is an overnight flight from central europe - leave around 8pm - arrive at lunchtime the next day - in the water for an afternoon session - ROCK ON
check out - http://www.ocean2air.co.za
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 626
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2002 1:00 am
Toby...go to the Carribean. Get an open ticket and go where the wind is. PR has waves and really good wind all through that time. But if it sucks here go down island and look for wind. You can always find something. The DR is really cheap and good conditions but crowded, so if you wanna live it up stay at the Hyatt or Villa Montanna, sail alone, live like a king.
PS its safe to drink the water here.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 1998
- Local Beach: I'm kiting on lakes in switzerland
- Favorite Beaches: still on my search....
- Style: waves
- Gear: Takoon Furia LTD 7, 9, 13 and Soul 5
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Switzerland
It's safe to trink the water and there is no fu..ing mosquito on the whole island! It's unbelievable!! You won't find one even when you go into the rainforest...
Cheers man and salud to PR Kitesurfers
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: airic, alford, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 25 guests