forum for kitesurfers
Heading to europe - France/Spain/portugal for a few weeks this summer, has anyone got some good spots that would be worth a visit?
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Fri May 31, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2001
- Local Beach: Andora, Albenga, Tarifa
- Favorite Beaches: Los lances, tarifa
- Style: Waves to wakestyle, to g' old big airs!
- Gear: '14 RRD 9m + 13,5m Obsession
RRD Poison 134x43, RRD AssoPigliatutto Pro, RRD Waveoff 5'6", RRD Domingo 5'8"x21"
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Cogoleto(ITA) or Tarifa(ESP)
In France Leucate and Carro on Mediterranean Sea near Spain; in Spain Tarifa
30km west of Gibraltar; in Portugal Guincho,south of Lisbon but last year friend of me did find NO wind at all
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: jeromeL, TBBUK and 8 guests