Jonpnw
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Pacific Northwest
Gear: Slingshot
Brand Affiliation: Quikfin
Has thanked: 0

Slingshot 2017 Rally

Postby Jonpnw » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:13 pm

Slingshot has never let me down. Always high quality and they stand behind their product. I used a 2017 Rally in 35kph wind this week and it handled both a twin tip and surf board perfectly. Image

dracop
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Naska Beach - Kanaha - Maui, HI USA
Waipuliani Park - Kihei - Maui, HI USA
South Point - Hawaii, HI USA
A-Bay - Hawaii, HI USA
Favorite Beaches: _
Kanaha - Maui, HI
Kihei - Maui, HI
South Point - Hawaii Island
Kite Beach - Cabarete, Dominican Republic
Tableview - Cape Town, South Africa
Style: Big Air :D
Gear: 2022 Dice 10m/12m SLS, 2022 Rebel SLS 12m, 2022 15m Aluula Juice
2017 Core Choice 2 142, 2020 Duotone Jaime Textreme, 2014 Best Breeze 145,
Brand Affiliation: The Maui Kitesurf Company
www.mauikitesurf.com

Re: SlingShot's at it again!!

Postby dracop » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:30 pm

the tight weave of P-Pro sounds good but they need to update the product with newer dyneema sk-99. 600 lbs just not enough altho mad props on eliminating abrasion problems.

Finally, Toby is there a way to block a poster so I never see their posts and any posts they post on do not show up?

In this case I click the post link, it goes to the back page so I am going thru posts figuring out what the issue is, only to discover its a poster resurrecting a thread from 2002. Someone who is a bit loopey in the head given they keep doing this. Technical filters we ca use here please?

tegirinenashi
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: 3rd Ave
Gear: Bates 4000, Dominator MX-10
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby tegirinenashi » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:52 pm

Caught on this too -- thought they (SS) made yet another click bar or something...

I think the OP is drawing some kind of perverse sense of enjoyment from his postings. I can't imagine a brain damaged person pursuing a extreme and potentially dangerous sport activity.

pj sofine
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2001
Style: silly
Gear: naish pivots 9,11, rpm 7,8,10,12 cf raptor ltd 136,140
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby pj sofine » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:27 am

Alysum wrote:
pj sofine wrote:
Alysum wrote: They are indeed very nice, except the price for replacement lines.... over $200 :x
Mentioned this in another thread.I broke a line and ended up buying a whole new 2015 bar for 250$.Could buy a bunch and sell for parts :cash:
Where do you get such a price! All though I'm looking at a 2016 min as it's one of the best refinements. 2017 is the same with 20m lines + 3m extensions which is handy switching to wave kiting on smaller kites.
http://www.kitepaddlesurf.com/2015-Slin ... hgodGB8MxA

Kamikuza
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Sabae Beach
Favorite Beaches: Ol' Stinky
Gear: This, that, the other

Postby Kamikuza » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:59 am

dracop wrote:the tight weave of P-Pro sounds good but they need to update the product with newer dyneema sk-99. 600 lbs just not enough altho mad props on eliminating abrasion problems.

Finally, Toby is there a way to block a poster so I never see their posts and any posts they post on do not show up?

In this case I click the post link, it goes to the back page so I am going thru posts figuring out what the issue is, only to discover its a poster resurrecting a thread from 2002. Someone who is a bit loopey in the head given they keep doing this. Technical filters we ca use here please?
You can set "foes" in you CP . . . but I think you still see their posts when they've been quoted . . .

Return to “Kitesurfing”