New kite 2003 gossip???

Forum for kitesurfers
jankie
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby jankie » Mon Jul 08, 2002 4:35 pm

Hello guys can we get back to the topic???
I like to see more posting regarding new kite out there then discussion about other stuff. So please open your eyes I'm sure by this days in Maui the pro are already testing the 2003 generation kites.
Bye jankie

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 08, 2002 4:43 pm

Alot of 2003 prototypes are being flown here too, not just in hawaii but why spend a bunch of time talking about things you don't know about and can't get your hands onto.

And what do you mean "back to the topic"? This forum is about kitesurfing and all the messages seem to me to be about kitesurfing as well.

I prefer to hear what is going on in the kitesurfing world and to hear facts, not fiction nor gossip, but thats just one persons opinion. If kite companies would share their updates and trade secrets with us instead of gaurding them, maybe we could update our current kites as opposed to having to buy brand new kites each year to have the new performance.

Yoyo

www.kite-surf.com
Frequent Poster

Postby www.kite-surf.com » Mon Jul 08, 2002 4:54 pm

Anyway, the most important thing is to have fun. I don't care with which kites or board.

5 years ago, I probably had more fun with my upwind-shitty-Wipika 8.5 Ultra-Classic and F-One 215 Directional than I have today.

Who cares if the kite has 5% more power or jumping performance. The gear is already excellent.

We should now focus on developing safety gear with spinning kite leashes and teach beginners that safety is number one, otherwise we are going to loose a lot of our beloved kite sposts.

Just my two cents of the kiteboard new leader who is still interested in the latest gear :wink:
Robin

hwenn
Medium Poster

Postby hwenn » Mon Jul 08, 2002 5:03 pm

YOYO
Please chill out! The original thread about 2003 kites turned into a topic about kiteboarding in Europe during the winter. I think most kiters are anxious to know about improvements to our sport and thus the 2003 kites

Good Winds
Henrik

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 08, 2002 5:13 pm

True true, but Yoyo is chilled. In fact, Yoyo is on ice. Didnt mean to offend anyone. Yoyo is sorry if she has. Yoyo will go take her Xanax before posting any more.

:wink:

Yoyo

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 08, 2002 6:38 pm

I have heard that there is a totally new, strong revolutionary transparent material called VSM coming to the 2003-2004 kites. Naish is allready testing the new 2004 VSM wave kitemodels in the north shore hardcore conditions. They have some kind of autopilot system connected with lines to the board so that it is very easy to go waveriding and control the power. 100% relaunch up to 22m2 sizes with some kind of VRRS - concept.

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 08, 2002 7:31 pm

this has been seen here in south africa too

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 09, 2002 5:08 pm

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 09, 2002 5:08 pm

hwenn
Medium Poster

Postby hwenn » Tue Jul 09, 2002 5:17 pm

Tried looking and the site has exceeded its data transfer. I don't really know what that means, but maybe you could post the stuff straight into the forum

Good Winds
Henrik

Return to “Kitesurfing”