Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

F-one Magic 12m²

forum for kitesurfers

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 23, 2002 3:08 pm

Do you know F-one Magic 12m² and could you tell me what is worth this kite? Performances? Possibility of going up high in the jumps ? I have the Mach1 12.1 but with a wakeboard, it is too fast.

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 23, 2002 10:17 pm

Magic 12, you have to fly it with 4 lines otherwise it realy is too slow, lift is ok and the speed is also ok. This kite is made for the beginner till average. I fly with the 15 mach1, 12 Mach1 then 9 Magic and 7 magic. Perfect because the 9 and 7 Mach1 are a little bit too fast. The 12.1 Mach1 is super MAN, I think the best kite at the moment, fly it with a 45 cm bar and it is perfect!!!!

Greetz,

Chris

PMad
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby PMad » Wed Jul 24, 2002 2:03 am

Hey Chris.. I currently fly the Mach1 12 and 18 : and boy, I love them !

Now, I am loking into a small kite to get out in days of greater winds. Looks like the X2-8.0 or the Mach1-7 would be the right choice, but I keep hearing folks reporting the Mach1-7 is "too" fast.

Can you tell me a little more about your experience with it ? Is it really "that" fast? As a comparison point, I flew the old ARX 5.5 the other day in 30knts. Well, that kite was really fast (!) but still manageable and a good jumping machine. (Actually, I should just get an "old" cheap ARX 7.5 ..)

Any thoughts?

Return to “Kitesurfing”