Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Blade 7.2 and Wipikas 16 & 11 sq.mts 4 Sale

Forum for kitesurfers
koolkites
Rare Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby koolkites » Tue Dec 04, 2001 6:30 pm

I am selling two Free Air wipikas. Both are in excellent like new condition. No more than two hours use. Both are red and white and come with bar, pump, four lines and bag. Ready to fly!!!
This is a great opportunity to own an almost new kite at almost 50% discount. The 16 sq. mts. is for only $800.00 and the 11 sq. mts for only $700.00. If you purchase two kites I can make a good
deal. Again, you will save a lot of money and have an almost new kite. This is a great bargain. The reason for this sale is
because I don't have time to practice the sport . I also have a Blade 7.2 in excellent conditions for only $500.00 including lines, handles and bag. It is almost like new also. I like to take care of my things so if I tell you it is almost like new, is because it is.
Don't loose this opportunity. I am sure you will not find an opportunity like this for almost new kites. Send me an e-mail to
koolkites@yahoo.com

Return to “Kitesurfing”