forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2001
- Favorite Beaches: Maseriah Island, Oman
- Style: Surf
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Brisbane
Anyone got any info on where to kitesurf in the Seychelles, which island, where to stay??
I am thinking of going in September, any idea of what the wind is like then?
Any help appreciated.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2646
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 1998
- Local Beach: private kitebeach on my doorstep,
- Style: wave
- Gear: Drifter kites, wave boards
- Brand Affiliation: Cabrinha, naish
- Location: Mauritius, waterman since 1960
take a big kite,and a bigish board, Seychelles is know for its light wind conditions.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: badgb21, geron and 21 guests