Peru
Style: waves, jumping and wiggling
Gear: mixed
Brand Affiliation: mixed
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby marina » Mon Aug 05, 2002 1:31 am

Hi Truth,

Haven't heard from you and have some sourcing notes to compare with you. Please email me direct marina@kitexcite.com if you want to my truth.

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 05, 2002 2:17 am

I think Truth has weekends off or something. haven't seen a post from Truth since the weekend begun and I have been watching and waiting. just a thought. I guess monday will tell.

TRUTH
Rare Poster

Postby TRUTH » Mon Aug 05, 2002 7:28 pm

Hi Marina,
I will send you an email today sometime, probably much later today. I actually have Saturday, Sunday and Monday's off and I tend to not be around any pc's on any of these days. I just happened by here as I was online checking local weather and wind conditions.
Aside from picking your brain for what you know, I would also like to do a sort of an interview on/with you if you don't mind. If you would prefer not, this is ok too. Anyway I will be in touch with both you and Dwight sometime this evening or early morning tomorrow.
So hold tight everyone, I'm still here poking, prodding and digging up the facts for us.

TRUTH

Return to “Kitesurfing”