Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

What you do besides Surfkiting on your free time...

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 28, 2002 8:09 am

Aggro roller blading and now Wakeboarding, but when there's no time for that, then working to pay the bills and be able to travel da world to kiteboard

have fun, have wind and don't forget to grab some chicks

Greg
greg@christophertasti.com

MissionMan
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby MissionMan » Wed Aug 28, 2002 8:54 am

Watch video's and DVD's about kitesurfing, read internet posts about kitesurfing, read internet articles about kitesurfing, read magazines about kitesurfing, look at the wind report for the next kitesurfing opportunity, save my money for kitesurfing equipment, check out kitesurfing babes, phone guys to talk about kitesurfing, go out to pubs and drink and talk about kitesurfing...and then go to sleep and dream about kitesurfing...and my doctor calls me an obsessive compulsive? I ust think he jealous cause he can't kitesurf :grin:

P.S does anyone have any designs for a hammock made to look like an LEI? I'm thinking of selling my bed. I already have a bar made out of an old kitesurfing board and my swimming pool is designed in the shape of a twintip :razz:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MissionMan on 2002-08-28 09:59 ]</font>

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 28, 2002 12:17 pm

White water kayaking. Mountain biking. Rock CLimbing. DJing. Freestyle Skiing. Snowboarding......

lndpnt
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby lndpnt » Wed Aug 28, 2002 1:14 pm

check out http://www.rcsurfer.com/ I haven't tried it yet, but I have a friend who loves this thing. Wave kayaks are a blast. Creating music on a kurzweil 2500, recreational band, illustration on a mac for work /play, videos in iMovie of all those road trips, and most important, catching up with the family cause I been out kitesurfing so much/Lane

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 30, 2002 11:30 am

The RC Surfer thing looks pretty cool! I carry a small 3 channel electric rc plane with me when I go kitesurfing. With it, I have something to do when mother natured decides to skunk me. I also have a c-quad or two I use in very light winds.

Return to “Kitesurfing”