Do i need lessons?

Forum for kitesurfers
Hernan
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Hernan » Sun Aug 25, 2002 4:57 pm

Lessons are very important at the beggining. Its not so important to get "pro" lessons. Ask a good friend to take you out in a light wind day. Anyway, it is better to learn with somebody else kite.
You are going to destroy yours!!

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 25, 2002 6:25 pm

On 2002-08-25 13:36, Anonymous wrote:
On 2002-08-25 04:05, Anonymous wrote:
I am the guy who started this topic. Thanks for the help. I am on a tight budget so i'll have to see if i can afford the lessons. At least i will be getting help from some guys here that kiteboard. Maybe i could do a partial lesson or something for cheeper. Thanks for all the help.

Just curious......where exactley is "here"?

Johnny
here is Travese City Michigan

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 25, 2002 6:28 pm

On 2002-08-25 14:22, ctkiteboarding wrote:
sounds like another windsurfer with a "tight budget" and wind knowledge what did you spend all your cash on wind board gear? penny wise pound foolish get a lesson
actually i only have one windsurfer and one sail so i'm not real big into windsurfing yet. And i am goign to sell my windsurfer to pay for this. I think i will try to get a lesson scheduled though. Thanks

ctkiteboarding
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby ctkiteboarding » Sun Aug 25, 2002 7:02 pm

best idea ive heard yet

Return to “Kitesurfing”