naish tt 4,2 compared to wt 138

Forum for kitesurfers
ctkiteboarding
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby ctkiteboarding » Mon Sep 02, 2002 6:43 pm

looking to try new stuff , has anyone ridden the new naish tt, i think its based off a doyle , a saw adom riddin it at the world cup any input would be great, im on a wt 138 and a ss drake with small fin set up

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 03, 2002 8:19 am

There is no such thing as a tt 4.2, maybe I am wrong but the sizing is 4.6, 4.9, 5.2, 5.7 and 6.2

4.6 is a great little board with multiple setup possibilities for up to 8 fins (I prefer 4) and the supplied wide foorstraps are excellent.

It's not as light as a WT but stronger for sure.

I do NOT recommend the 4.9 since it's to thick.

Sean

ctkiteboarding
Medium Poster

Postby ctkiteboarding » Tue Sep 03, 2002 3:39 pm

yea sorry i ment the 4 9 ans the 137 wt, i like the wt but it already has a crack and my ss drake is a kinda heavy so im looking for some thing in between , i have to say they both rock as boards ad i guess im getting a little picky hoping the new stuff has a little bit of both in terms of quality this naish has eight fin set up?? too many fins = slow

Dwight
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Florida
Gear: Any

Postby Dwight » Tue Sep 03, 2002 3:46 pm

The description makes the construction sound like the Cabrinha Spoiler. I think they are made in the same country, so same factory too?

I had a spoiler. They look strong, but they break just like any epoxy board. I dropped mine in the parking lot. It sounded just like a epoxy board when it hit and cracked the rail. It was heavy too.

Return to “Kitesurfing”