Maybe this is a marketing concept one of the manufacturers should look into like a trampoline that the guys use.
*****NEW RELEASE - PRACTICE BAR*****
1. Easy clamps to hook onto any garage or tree.
2. Slightly springy ropes to give the realistic springy/floaty feeling in the air
3. Incorporate timer with various hangtimes including 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ,8 and an awesome "you lie you ##^$^ing bastard, you can't get a hangtime like that" 9 seconds and a start and finish buzzer so you know whether you have complete your trick in time.
4. Quick release in case you want to practice getting out before you get lofted. (or your garage takes off in a tornado)
5. realistic power in/out facilities.
6. Lifelike jump facilities using timer. If you don't turn your kite downwind it automatically releases you from the harness to imitate a fall when you overswing the kite and it falls out of the sky.
7. Lifelike sea/dam floormat option so when you look down, it feels like you are really in Maui (Sea) or Inland (dam). Maui comes complete with sharklike shadow in the water, and dam comes with a top view of a yacht so you feel you need to clear it.
8. Portable fan to emulate wind, and free bucket for pouring water over yourself to emulate wet conditions.
9. New Practice bar comes with or without a safety leash. In the confines of your home, you can unhook and not have to worry about your kite disappearing if you miss the handle pass.
a) At only $5 more, we'll give you a realistic CD incorporating sounds of the ocean and waves breaking, and cheers from the crowd when you execute a new move. This is linked into the intelligent timer, so if moves are missed it uses phrases like "awwwwwww, unlucky man" and "ohhhhh, thats gotta hurt"
b) Dark sunglasses - to avoid those embarrassing moments when neighbours see you hanging and laugh at you, these glasses will allow you to feel like noone is watching you.
c) Optional "Keeping watching, maybe I'll do a trick some time" rash vest similar to Fadi, for when you actually learn to land a trick.
d) Velcro badges for the bar including X10, X2, Black Tip etc are available so you can feel like you are riding the latest kite. If a new kite is released, we'll get the badges to you before the kite is even released and you can feel like you're really riding the latest kite at a fraction of the cost.
For dealer enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MissionMan on 2002-09-11 14:26 ]</font>