New Kiter NEED HELP

Forum for kitesurfers
headhunter
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby headhunter » Mon Sep 09, 2002 5:34 pm

Can anyone suggest what is a good kite to start with. I found a good kite sale on the net like Naish R3, Naish AR-X, wipika Free Air, Hydro....

How about Gaastra G-spot.

Trikke
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Andora, Albenga, Tarifa
Favorite Beaches: Los lances, tarifa
Style: Waves to wakestyle, to g' old big airs!
Gear: '14 RRD 9m + 13,5m Obsession
RRD Poison 134x43, RRD AssoPigliatutto Pro, RRD Waveoff 5'6", RRD Domingo 5'8"x21"
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Trikke » Tue Sep 10, 2002 12:12 am

R3,Free Air and Hydro are good to start and to get better. ARX is not a beginner kite.
I have a Free Air and a Hydro they are great and quite similar,I'd choose one of them.
about G-Spot? They say it is very easy to relaunch but i never tried it.

Cheers

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 10, 2002 12:34 am

the new slingshot GTO coming soon should be ideal. easy 2/4 line conversion, top accesories, forgiving and wide wind range and decent construction to withstand the inevitable learning errors.
if price is an issur this years 2 line torque (similar to the R3), still with segmented dacron leading edge and top construction will be a pricepoint kite and significantly cheaper than other kites.

Return to “Kitesurfing”