All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 6:42 pm 
Frequent Poster

hi, i wanted to inform anyone that kite surfs and lives near ucf or central florida that i started a club for kite surfing at ucf. we usually use a earth board at school and then we go to cocoa to ride in the water. if anyone wants to come out and join in the fun let me know. my e mail is nickucf@yahoo.com this sport is really going to boom, i already have about 40 memebers and they're picking up the sport fast and it's only the 3rd week of school. also i'd like to get this sport to be a club at colleges all over the U.S. and make a league eventually. so if you need advice on how to get it started let me know. also if you have any ideas or want to help, let me know too.
good winds,
Nick~president of kite club at U.C.F.

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 10:26 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

I use an MBS with suspension "eggs"...

How does the Earthboard compare? I'm thinking about picking up the line with our kitesurfing business to offer alternatives for land kiting here in Chicago.

V
http://www.chicagokitesurfing.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 3:22 am 
Frequent Poster

the earth board works really well. just keep the trucks loose and you can edge really well on it. i know that the guys in tampa at water sports west use them and can't keep them on the self. that's where i got my earth boards from so you might want to ask them there for a seller's point of view on it. i think tbks.net has a link to the store.

[ 3 posts ]