forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1813
- Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2001
- Local Beach: Matheson Hammock Park Miami
- Favorite Beaches: Crandon Beach, Hobbie Beach, Keys, St. Lucia, St. Marteen,
- Style: Old School
- Gear: Flysurfer15m and 21m Speed3 DLX
RealWind Mutant 148 X 40 and Directional 190 X 48, F-One TT 128 X35, Dereck Semi Directional 143 X 38 and 177 X 46.
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Miami @ 6" Flat Butter!
Thanks for the inspiration from Rick and Toby so I created this local rules to be safer.
KITE BOARDING RULES!
#1 - WRIST LEASH USE IS ENFORCED FOR NEWBEES AND PROS!
Put a leash on that thing before you screw around and let it bite someone!
#2 Ã¢â‚¬â€œABSOLUTELY NO JUMPING & NEWBEES ALLOWED
BETWEEN THE WHITE BUOYS AND SHORE LINE! NO EXCUSE!
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ TEACHING & LEARNING MUST BE FAR OUT BY THE FLAG!
When you read Ã¢â‚¬Å“#7Ã¢â‚¬
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: bazzamac, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 51 guests