US$5000 Flysurfer Challenge

Forum for kitesurfers
taabsr
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2002
Gear: North orbit
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby taabsr » Fri Sep 05, 2003 2:08 am

Secondly, I really don't know that a one-on-one contest proves anything about the virtues of one kite compared to another; it is more indicative of rider skill vs rider skill
Am i wrong or is PMU admiting that the kite has nothing to do with it, but s in fact the rider that makes the kite look good or perform well.

PMU we have been telling you this all the time.

I'm just glad that u finally understood.

It's not the kite but the kiter that is good.
If all the top pro's where sponsored by ram air kites they would ride as good as they do now.
How many tube companies do you know, how many rams?

Nukin
Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Nukin » Fri Sep 05, 2003 3:28 am

I'll put $500 on Ted being able to do one. And I will also pay $500 to watch him kick Chump Me Up's ass. Hey chump me up or pump me up of jack me off or whatever your name is, how come you have not placed top anything in any contests? How come you have not been published in Kitesurfing magazine? Keep spreading your lies about ram airs. Who really cares about your worthless posts?

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Fri Sep 05, 2003 8:31 am

Mike, he writes double back loop not double kite loop!
double backloop with grab and kiteloop all riders at the PKRA can do.

Greets
Toby

Pump me up
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1999
Gear: Inflatables

Postby Pump me up » Fri Sep 05, 2003 9:28 pm

Just a question to Ted and anyone who rides Flysurfer Titans or Psychos... has anyone ever stomped a COMPLETE forward kiteloop?

Ram airs are slow turning turkeys due to inertia, lack of internal rigidity, excessive drag, and lack of rudder effect from wing tips. The best way to prove me wrong is by doing a single forward kiteloop or better still, a complete 720 deg double kiteloop and claiming the $5000 reward.

PS: The question about a single forward kiteloop is genuine... I'm curious... has ANYONE ever landed a complete forward kiteloop on a Flysurfer kite??

Andres_Santacruz
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: All Mexico: Laguna de Tecocomulco, Hidalgo. Acapulco, Guerrero. Boca del Rio, Veracruz.
Favorite Beaches: Progreso, Yucatan. El Revolcadero, Acapulco, Guerrero. La Ventana, Baja California Sur, Mexico. Ilho do Guajiru, Ceara, Brazil.
Style: Big Air and waves and freestyle.
Gear: Ozone Kites: Reo V3 8m, Edge V9 8m, C4 2015 10m, Edge V9 13m, Chrono V3 15m, Ozone Zephyr V5 17m. Core XR5 10m.
Boards: Fone Acid 132 2016, ASP NZ Stealth Custom 135, Axis Limited 140 2018, Axis Ultra 144 2015,Axis New Wave 5'8" Surf, Fone Mitu 5'4 2017 Surf, Camet Custom 139 Foilboard and Alpine Foil Access V3 Foil, Naish Alaia Strapless
Brand Affiliation: I sell Ozone,Core,Slingshot,Naish,F-ONE,Crazy Fly,Axis,Mystic,Manera,Pro-Limit & Dakine.

Postby Andres_Santacruz » Fri Sep 05, 2003 9:30 pm

one question to pump me up, do we care?????

How many people can do a forward kite loop on an inflatable, i have only seen a guy try it in a video and he got his ass handed to him. So what is the validity of your point, and don't be a pussy and take up the challenge, don't change the subject.

BigSmelly
Very Frequent Poster

Postby BigSmelly » Sat Sep 06, 2003 2:45 pm

a kiteloop is a kiteloop
stomp a single, well done, who cares, I don't
stomp a double, well done, who cares, I don't.
Fucken bunch of loosers. Get lives...

Pump me up
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1999
Gear: Inflatables

Postby Pump me up » Sun Sep 07, 2003 12:39 am

Still no replies...

I'm beginning to suspect that NOBODY has EVER pulled a SINGLE COMPLETE FORWARD kiteloop on a Flysurfer kite.

Our suspicions have been confirmed: Ram airs, because of their inertia, lack of internal rigidity, lack of wing tips, and excessive drag, cannot turn fast enough to pull a SINGLE forward kiteloop, let alone a DOUBLE.

C'mon ram lovers.... ANYBODY pulled a SINGLE forward kiteloop???

Ted B.
Medium Poster

Postby Ted B. » Sun Sep 07, 2003 4:17 am

Hey poser boy show us a picture of you doing a jump any trick will do!To tired from riding in the ocean in big waves on my FOIL kites to give a proper response to poser boy...Maybe later Ted B

MadMick
Very Frequent Poster

Postby MadMick » Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:21 am

Ted B. wrote:Hey poser boy show us a picture of you doing a jump any trick will do!To tired from riding in the ocean in big waves on my FOIL kites to give a proper response to poser boy...Maybe later Ted B
Why all the name calling and threats of violence?

Must be hitting a nerve?

Ted B.
Medium Poster

Postby Ted B. » Sun Sep 07, 2003 3:02 pm

Hey MAD DICK I did not threaten any one.I am just asking to see a picture of Chump me up even riding.I think that he is just a cyber kiter!!!!!Or a poser more than likely just like you all talk and no action!!!!Quit crying poser boys and go riding and actually learn some tricks. TED B

Return to “Kitesurfing”