Cabarete - Hotel Estrella del Mar

Forum for kitesurfers
El_Lobo
Rare Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Cabarete - Hotel Estrella del Mar

Postby El_Lobo » Sun Jan 18, 2004 3:58 am

Does anybody have any news about the hotel Estrella del Mar in Cabarete? I stayed there last June and July and kiteboarded on kitebeach. It seemed to me the best of both worlds. I was told that the hotel closed for a while and since I want to return in June this year, I was wondering what is going on. When I was there, it was run by the Starz hotel people, but there where already conflicts and problems. Moreover, I don't seem to find any info on the Web nor does the hotel seem to have a webpage.

:-?

marina
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Central Coast, California
Favorite Beaches: Central Coast, California
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
Ventana, Mexico
Oregon Coast
Baja Pacific Side
Peru
Style: waves, jumping and wiggling
Gear: mixed
Brand Affiliation: mixed
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby marina » Sun Jan 18, 2004 3:52 pm

the hotel is under some construction modifications right now but is open. Do a search on Starz resorts dominican republic and you will get the contact info. New websites are not up yet for the "two" properties i.e. it's all ine one place but one section is 4 star, the other 5 star. There is a big thread on the property on http://www.dr1.com

Return to “Kitesurfing”