Forum for kitesurfers
kitester
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

2002 Airush lift vs.....

Postby kitester » Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:00 am

Hi there. I am thinking of replacing my small kite (8.8 actual size) with a newer one. The kite is a 2002 Airush 7.4 lift. The power feels too much on/off in gusty conditions. I was out riding with others today who were on 8s of Takoon, north, Wipica and Cabrinha. Does anyone have any knowlage of the new Airush lifts in the small sizes and if so can you compare them to the others listed above? I put the 7.4 up to the North Rhino and its a lot lower aspect ratio. The north seemed to handle the gusts better but, I didnt not get a chance to fly it. Are the new Airush kites higher aspect as well? thanks in advance.

PB

R1ck
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby R1ck » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:31 pm

the newer lifts have more windrange, more low end, and are more stable than the 02's...the new flows are also very good if u r looking for a medium aspect. best thing is to try every kite for urself....c if u can demo some that interest you.

Return to “Kitesurfing”