Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

How the hell can you use a seat harness

Forum for kitesurfers
dt
Very Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby dt » Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:48 pm

My girlfriend likes her seat harness and she crosses the leg straps so that they cross over her strategic area. That way she can add pleasure to her kiting by squirming around in her harness. People who don't know this ask me why she smiles a lot and rubs her chest while she kites.

Different strokes for different folks.

dt

Ozone Kites AUS
Very Frequent Poster
Weight: 75kg
Local Beach: Lennox Head, NSW, Australia
Favorite Beaches: There is a reason I live in Lennox Head.
Style: Old Coot. strapped surfboard
Gear: Ozone 6/8/10/12 Reo V7, 10/14 Enduro v4, Zephyr V7, Edge V12 10M, Alpha V2 8/14M, Firewire Vanguard 5'2" and Evo 5'1" and Delta Designs ReVamp 5'9" couple of custom Blacksheep surfboards Mystic Stealth harness and stealth rope slider.
Brand Affiliation: Ozone, AxisFoils, Armstrong, Core, Cabrinha, Slingshot, North

Postby Ozone Kites AUS » Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:09 pm

dt wrote:My girlfriend likes her seat harness and she crosses the leg straps so that they cross over her strategic area. That way she can add pleasure to her kiting by squirming around in her harness. People who don't know this ask me why she smiles a lot and rubs her chest while she kites.

Different strokes for different folks.

dt
dt you have to get some video of your girl kiting and share it with us!!
I guess for you two kiting is foreplay and the real fun starts when you get back from a good session. :D :D :D

Return to “Kitesurfing”