All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:02 pm 
Frequent Poster

splatnikGanglion wrote:
That's what I was thinking Green Head. If you can paddle in do it. If the currents are running really strong or for some other reason you can't paddle in (besides you being lazy) then tow in seems alright.

Umm or if the waves are too small then you have to to do TOW-ATS cause paddling into them would be stupid. I guess since CJ Hobgood was a pioneer of the "Tow-at" You are talking shit about a Hobgood brother, people like you shouldn't kiteboard you give us a bad name. People are going to think that kiteboarders are all fat angry old texan fucks like yourself. Have you ever even been surfing??? Your never-was a surfer ass needs to shut up. You sir are a Poserus Maximus, an old fart with an attitude, a barney, a kook in and out of the water. As a matter of fact please come to NSB and let me know when you are planning on doing it and I would love to show some southern hospitality and kick that 50 somehting year old punk ass of yours. Learn to surf then you can talk about paddling into waves ok. And also the places we do Tow-ats are always deserted, You just started spouting off about something you haven't the slightest clue about. You basically just sound like every other nice person on this board who is mad at the world because his wife is fat and ugly and he is now an old fart and sucks. We have fun doing it, We will keep doing it, And you sir will keep on being mad at the world cause you aren't even a "has been" you are just a sad ass never-was. Good Day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:11 pm 
Medium Poster

Let's cool the jets here...

NSB is a nice place to get in the water. Splat doesn't know.
There are miles of beach to do tow-at's without bothering anyone. Should be plenty of room past Turtle Mound, if there's a place to get out.

I myself hate the fumes when I'm sitting in the lineup when some idiot is cruising the lineup.

But everyone who surfs hates that... everyone I've seen doing tow-at's respects that and stays away from surfers.

NSB can get more crowds than where I live. But there's plenty of beach there, and probably the most consistent surf in the state.

No reason for anyone to get fired up. Plenty of beach. Tow-at's are fine if you're nowhere near my paddle waves...

Big Steve

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:15 pm 
Frequent Poster

right on steve. I just got pissed that this Facist Texan decides he is an expert on the subject when I am guessing he has been surfing at the most one time, and calls himself a surfer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:52 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

I like your assumptions themasochist, they're all dead on, especially the fascist part. How could you tell?

If the waves are super small put away the board and go do something productive. Spend that time finishing up your homework so you don't end up in a trailer park like 90% of your state. Shit man, maybe you could do something for your beach like pick up litter when the waves suck instead of pumpling two stroke exhaust into the water. Have some respect for your beaches pussy.

You should drop by austin sometime it's a nice little city, I'll show you around and I won't kick your ass. I realize "special people" like you need friends too...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:52 pm 
Frequent Poster

Why would I put away my board when there is fun to be had, actually I just graduated from UF but thanks for the homework tip. Just wondering why do you hate poor people? Are you making fun of people who live in trailers and who are less fortunate? That is so not cool. I don't live in one but I know someone, who kites, that does live in a mobile home. My guess is he could tear you up kiting pal, so what if he isn't rich he still has fun. DO you even kite??? I doubt it. As for picking up the litter, actually I have organized a beach cleanup before but thanks for the advice. I am sorry you are an old man, really I empathize with you about it, If I was an old fart I would come on a messageboard much like you are doing and comment on things I knew nothing about to try and make myself feel better about my life going nowhere too. Lets face it you are a nice person and were talking shit about something you didn't have the first clue about get over it.

P.S. the more you speak of things you don't know, the more you show your true nice person self on here. I sincerely hope you get cancer of the stomach.

Signed,

THE MASOCHIST

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:02 am 
Medium Poster

boy boy you have quite a chip on your shoulder :roll:

speaking of trash i hope your kind of trash doesnt wash up on my

\beach :bye:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:57 am 
Frequent Poster

Actually if you would have read his original post you would see why he is such a nice person, he started spouting off about banning jet ski's or some dumb shit, this guy from TX is a total Barnacle. I cant believe I am the only one who sees it. He started talking mad shit and had no idea what he was even talking about. Like the drunk guy at the club who just starts shouting random gibberish that nobody understands but him.

His pm explaining himself that he was too skeeeeeered to put on here:

"Why do you assume I'm 50? I'm not young but 27 iYou are 27 and still a student????? who is the special one??sn't over the hill either. You need to chill out a bit man, you're really high strung or something. Yeah, I used to surf and I kiteboard now and I also think being towed in is a load of garbage in small surf. So what's your fucking problem?

That's great you graduated from UF then you're more intelligent than you sound on the board. Good for you. Now get a fucking job and chill the fuck out douchebag"

Thanks but I dont need your advice poser, my problem is MR. Lame-o that you started talking shit and you had no idea what you were talking about saying that ski's dont belong in the line up or something well guess what smart guy we dont go anywhere near people. But you didnt know that or bother to ask even, you just started posting things that made you look like a total nice person. I had no choice but to lambast you accordingly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:16 am 
Very Frequent Poster

This is awsome!!!

maybe this is the post of year :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:19 am 
Frequent Poster

I accept

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:22 am 
Very Frequent Poster

I PM'd him because I figured everyone else was getting bored with the bickering but I guess someones just looking for attention. Seems like a little man to man discussion was a bit much for themasochist so he brought it back to the forum. Oh well.

Quote:
You are 27 and still a student????? who is the special one??

Yeah man, it's called grad school. I guess it's a little bit like special ed.

Quote:
I cant believe I am the only one who sees it. He started talking mad shit and had no idea what he was even talking about. Like the drunk guy at the club who just starts shouting random gibberish that nobody understands but him.

Isn't that a little bit ironic? I think I hear a violin playing...

Alright dude, you totally win. I'm gonna get back to roping steers because I don't know what I'm talking about :thumb:

[ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next