All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:11 pm 
Frequent Poster

Dont try to save face man, you know you were talking shit about banning jet ski's when we dont even go near people. You started talking some shit calling me a twat and I dont even know you and you dont know the circumstances So................................. get f*cked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:59 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

I'm confused now, should I get cancer or get f*cked because you keep changing your mind? It's hard for me to know because I'm just a simple texan, so if you could make another post in the kiteforum to clear it up I'd really appreciate it.

BTW, I stand by what I said and you are a towat (I mispelled it last time but hey, Freudian slip!).

You know you and your buddies are sitting behind the screen giggling like little girls when you write this shit. You have to be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:21 am 
Frequent Poster

My spiritual advisor has told me that you are just a psycho-semantic blockage and I will not waste my time on you any longer, you were in the wrong to talk random shit when you knew nothing about it. You will get yours one day man trust me you will get yours. I hope you dont just randomly state your opinion on things in real life because for sure you will end up laying on the floor bleeding curled up in the fetal position. I had a great day kiting and I feel really very sorry for you that you cannot admit to being wrong. SO stand by what you say and if you are concerned with jet ski's polluting the ocean you should probably jump on the band wagon to do away with automobiles I mean they pollute the air lets get rid of them. You have an interesting sense of logic man, so just admit you made a stupid comment about an event you knew nothing about. You didnt have any clue what you were talking about just fess up. You can have the last word if you want cause you are just that sad. Maybe you should actually go kiting instead of posting on here. POSER

The waves are know for being huge in Texas I am sure, for big wave spots it goes Texas, Hawaii, Tahiti, california everyone knows the big TX is recognized by the world as a big wave hot spot. I would like you to produce any pics of texas breaking like this or bigger... Lets see the proof Here is documented image where is yours? http://surfnrg.com/images/SoFLA2005jpgs/KechFrame1.jpg

Last edited by themasochist on Sat May 21, 2005 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 2:52 am 
Very Frequent Poster

I could tell you were spiritual from the begining. Buddhist right?

Keep on riding those little waves pussy, I'll be over here working on the stomach cancer like you said. Also, good point about the cars, they pollute a lot more than the jet ski with their catalytic converters and efficient four stroke engines. Also, I hear the jet skis get really good milage and the exhust actually comes out smelling like roses.

You really need to switch to decaf man...

[ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4