'06 kites

Forum for kitesurfers
kite007
Medium Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

'06 kites

Postby kite007 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:06 pm

Hi guys, question about '06 gear. Now I am riding SS Fuels '05. No question, awesome kites. But I am considering to purchase new SS Octanes and for smaller sizes probably Fuels, or maybe should I switch to North with Rhinos '06, for smaller sizes maybe Vegas. I think prices will be almost the same. There is also Crossbow; it is full of praise on forums, but how really good it will be to the other '06 kites? Unfortunately our dealer doesn't have prices for Crossbow yet. I have to order now because of preorder. Any suggestions/comments?
Tnx :thumb: :bye:

D_Clark
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby D_Clark » Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:18 pm

wait.

If you want a bow kite you'll be able to get one from somebody. WW, Naish, Cabrinha. Don't jump on the bleeding edge of a new kite technology, let others do that for you.

I'm waiting until chirstmas time, thats when I'm going to start shopping for new kites. Final product for most new kites should be in stores by then.

- DC

ZenWind
Frequent Poster

Postby ZenWind » Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:22 pm

Be patient and wait. Forget the preorder hype and urgency. In a few months all will be revealed, and companies will have plenty of 06 stock to choose from. I'm sure your old kites are still loads of fun, and if you buy now you will pay up the nose. In a few months it will be a buyers market, and not the sellers market it is right now for the impatient. My 2cents worth.

Return to “Kitesurfing”