Forum for kitesurfers
jcbua
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Mui Ne Accomadations Suggestions, Paleeese

Postby jcbua » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:06 pm

Can anyone recommend a decent (doesn't have to be three or four star) guest house style accomadations there near the kiting? We'll be arriving in mid March and staying for a few weeks. Don't need a lot of cute bells and whistles. Just clean, secure rooms. Hot water would be nice.
Thanks for any and all input.

mmunzer
Frequent Poster

Re: Mui Ne Accomadations Suggestions, Paleeese

Postby mmunzer » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:32 pm

Try contacting these guys.
http://www.vietnamkitesurfingtours.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mui ne is nice, but this place looks even better! And I think that they can hook you up with accommodation in Mui Ne if you want to stay there.

/Marc
GoExtreme.dk

jcbua
Medium Poster

Postby jcbua » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:19 pm

I know someone's stayed here judging from all the past posts I've read over the past months. If you don't remember the name of the place itself maybe you could answer is it easy enough just to show up and begin asking around? From what I remember of previous Asian travel, at most bus stops there's usually plenty of eager local/touts determined to show you their places. Perhaps it's the same there in Mui Ne?
Thank you.

McKite
Medium Poster

Postby McKite » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:27 am

http://www.muinebeach.net/accommodations.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.muinebeach.net/kitesurfing.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Was in Mui Ne in January - just about every place will meet your needs. I would recommend arranging accommodations prior to arrival.

Northern Monkey
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: East Coast, Western Cape, South Africa.
Style: Wave and Freestyle
Gear: Kites: Rabbits: 5m 7m, 9m, 10.5m
Twinnies: Wainman Joke UG Crypt 2011
Waves: Firewire 6.0 Gerraty 6.0 UG Skim
Brand Affiliation: Wainman

Postby Northern Monkey » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:50 pm

Accomodation will be no problem, to get the best deal just rock up and check a few out, at this time of year there's plenty of choice. From $3 a night all the way up. To get a good basic room budget from around $10-20 per night. Your going to want a place near to and suits your lauch spot on the beach. Drop in at the Sailing Club when you arrive and I'll give you the low down.

Cheers

Scott

PS Weve got solid 15-20knots at the moment.

:jump:

Return to “Kitesurfing”