All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Xensr Should I buy??
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:00 pm 
Medium Poster

I bought an Xensr Case, and it was shit, the software never worked and it is sitting on the self gathering dust because it simple does not work, Xensr just released Xensr Air, Has anyone tried it. Does the product actually deliver what it is promising? has anyone seen an honest review?

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject: Re: Xensr Should I buy??
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:41 pm 
Rare Poster

Or you can try the WOO
Hey Richard, the main difference between WOO and Xensr is that currently Xensr requires you to have your phone on the water with you. Their future version looks to have a device similar to the WOO, but this has not been released to our knowledge. At WOO, we are creating a global community that allows for competition with fellow riders at your local beach, within your country, and across the globe. We're really excited to see riding activity from across the globe on one central platform!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:24 pm 
Rare Poster

Ive been waiting for the WOO to come out......will it ever come out??

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:35 pm 
Rare Poster

Hey Richard, don't buy a XensrAIR. I have a better deal for you - you're getting one for FREE! Yes, free. I really appreciate your purchase of the original XensrCASE, but I also realize that it was a pain in the butt to use. Unless you were very careful in operation, it wouldn't work, and that can be very frustrating. We're sending every customer who bought a XensrCASE a XensrAIR for free. We'll be reaching out to verify shipping addresses over the coming weeks.

With the new XensrAIR you do not need to have your phone with you on the water. Mount it, hit record, and get jumping. Your phone can stay safe and dry in your car. If you do other sports like snowboarding, mountain biking or snow kiting, you can get all the data in realtime, as it happens, without having to sync--plus the 3D view is epic.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:37 pm 
Rare Poster

Is the product actually shipping today or is this a prebuy? Any videos or demonstrations of actual use?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:21 pm 
Medium Poster

Been waiting for the WOO to come out and will probably buy both and do a bake-off

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:40 pm 
Rare Poster

The product is shipping mid-December. Stay tuned for a video demo with Jesse Richman when we get some wind on Maui. Pray for wind.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:33 pm 
Medium Poster

Xensr wrote:
The product is shipping mid-December. Stay tuned for a video demo with Jesse Richman when we get some wind on Maui. Pray for wind.

Thanks Casey!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:30 pm 
Medium Poster

So anyone who bought an Xensr Case will get a free Xensr Air?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:47 pm 
Frequent Poster

How exact are the measurements? If i want to see how high i jump during a basketball game can i put it on my shoes? Just curious

Thanks for the info, very excited for this upcoming Christmas season :)

[ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next