Forum for kitesurfers
Driller
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Anybody try Agression 132cmx40cm

Postby Driller » Fri May 05, 2006 11:24 pm

Just seeing if anybody has used this board before i weigh 180 and intermediate rider just seeing if anybody has one are they good in the waves amd how are the jumps with them thanks

ed257
Very Frequent Poster

Re: Anybody try Agression 132cmx40cm

Postby ed257 » Fri May 05, 2006 11:41 pm

Driller wrote:Just seeing if anybody has used this board before i weigh 180 and intermediate rider just seeing if anybody has one are they good in the waves amd how are the jumps with them thanks
I have the Agression 132 x 40. Very nice all around board. Light, fast, edges well, good pop, nice flex. I have a few boards, but this is my favorite and I use it most of the time. My weight is 185 lbs.

Ed

RGH
Medium Poster

Postby RGH » Sat May 06, 2006 2:02 am

Hey Driller,

This is an awesome board! I am 185lbs and the 132x40 Aggression is my 1 board quiver. It rocks in the ocean and flatwater and is probably the lightest board out there. GS hand builds each board with the best materials available, unlike the stamped boards from overseas.

Steve Martin
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Metro Beach and Blue Lagoon Marina on Lake St. Clair around Detroit, Michigan
Gear: Cabrinha: Contra 14m and Omega 9m
Brand Affiliation: Cabrinha

Postby Steve Martin » Sat May 06, 2006 3:35 am

Great board. I ride it also. The board definitely won't limit your jumps. As another person mentioned, it's probably the lightest board on the market. Can't comment on waves because I don't ride waves. I'm guessing that the Mutant-X would be better in the waves though http://www.aggressionkiteboarding.com/p ... tx134.html

Talk to GS.

ptraykovski
Very Frequent Poster

Postby ptraykovski » Sat May 06, 2006 4:29 am

If anyone is interested in a lightly used 132 by 40, 2005 aggression, mine is for sale 375 deck only, or 475 with fins, liquid force suction footrap kit and handle. it has the red while blue graphic shown on his web site.

And yes it jumps nice and works pretty well in the waves.

i'm in NE USA but can ship it anywhere in US easily

-Peter

ptraykovski@whoi.edu

DennisC
Rare Poster

the shit!!

Postby DennisC » Sun May 07, 2006 8:46 am

Aggession 132x40 owned one, Edd 257 has it know .......Sick ass board, if your ready for some huge pop and speed.. total bomb proof!!! If not ready for the ShIIIT, maybe try the aggression phatty ........This is a true but yet maybe a little plug for GS (aggression board maker) local legend for SW Michigan. Michigan dealers will hook you up with what you need check out http://www.sharkless.com and or http://www.mackite.com sites may not be totally up to date but e-mail or call. Coolest people ever..They can hook you up with ANYTHING you want.......Well wind??????????Wow, souds like a plug.............ride what ever and buy from who ever..........Just go as big as you can and get on the water!!!!!!!!!!!!

wendipalm
Rare Poster

words from GS

Postby wendipalm » Tue May 09, 2006 3:03 am

Driller,
The 132 by 40 sounds like the perfect board in my lineup for you. It is a bit longer than the 128 and a bit narrow in the tips and just a hair more rocker so it really rips in the waves (but still works great in the flat stuff). At 180 you will spend 95% of your time on the water on this board. If you have any questions just e-mail me at
info@aggressionkiteboarding.com.

Nice to see all the good feedback on my boards guy!!!!

Return to “Kitesurfing”