Postby EddieGPDX » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:10 am

DaKine Nitrous (M) for sale. ~$70

http://www.nwkite.com/forums/t-4615.html

Graham
Rare Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Graham » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:03 pm

Ocean Rodeo Session - no doubt about it. I've used one for 2 years now and it's tough. I have no signs of wear; straps all tuck away nicely; totally comfortable on the back, hips, and uh "down below". Unlike other seat harnesses I've tried, the leg straps stay put and don't slide on the back of my leg.

And if you don't want the leg straps for a session, just unclip them, and you've got a great waist harness. You can always re-attach the leg straps later.

Well worth the money in my opinion.

WindRyder
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby WindRyder » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:02 pm

dougdstecklein wrote:what about the mystic force sheild. Has anyone tried it? Is it as good as the mystic warrior waist/seat harness?
I really like the mystic force shield seat harness. It is not a big and bulky as the other seat harness. It's very comfortable. The only thing I had a problem with was the spreader bar unhooking from the right side. I just took a rubber mallet to the clasp and the spreader bar doesn't come out any more.

Return to “Kitesurfing”