windwings ads

forum for kitesurfers

afflatus
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby afflatus » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:05 pm

I beg your pardon.

If that's not confirmation of the deliberate exploitation of the male condition, by solicitous exploitation of the female form, then what is it?

I like booty as much or more than the next guy, ask my wife...

I'm constantly getting elbowed for looking...

I'm just saying, kiting is a dead serious step, one where exploitation of the prurient, may be just a tad over-the line...

Yeah, booty sells, but these are not bottles of cologne...

regards
scklandl wrote:--PLEASE--

OBJECTIFICATION? Wake up AFF. the only people being used by gorgeous busty women in bikinis is guess who... MEN!!

Men are the ones who lose all cognitive abilities when shown mammalian appendages. Women are not objectified in this relationship, they are the ones in control. However, many women once in this postion do surrender their superior position but this is the result of something much deeper. (try the bible for a good starting place)

dont believe what the feminists tell you, they're out for blood not equality.

PS. Taut, dont waste a good day flying a batwing

scklandl
Very Frequent Poster
Style: all

Postby scklandl » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:19 pm

afflatus wrote:I beg your pardon.

If that's not confirmation of the deliberate exploitation of the male condition, by solicitous exploitation of the female form, then what is it?

]
Thats what it was made for!!! Its called evolutionary advantage! these puritanical ideals that are civilization is so advanced that we've escaped our evolutionary boudaries is preposperous. Such arrogance is true herecy.

(this isnt personal AFF, I just strongly disagree with the blame being thrown at mens feet, as Im not taking credit for slavery or the looting of america, Im not taking blame for the mistreatment of women over the eons. I apologize to you for saying "wake up")

afflatus
Very Frequent Poster

Postby afflatus » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:43 pm

No problem,

Back to WW and their ad campaign.

As crass and distasteful as the behavior of those pictured in the ads maybe

they bring a focus to the absurdity that can overcome a human; highlight the need to see these "perps" though the clear lens of humor...

This sort of thing: satire, has always been the cutting edge of wit.

Right there is where you need to be, if your going to be operating a kite...

Yeah, best have your wits about you...not your dick in your hand.

Fully appropriate ads, a good fit for this particular pass time...

No problem

carry-on

scklandl
Very Frequent Poster
Style: all

Postby scklandl » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:13 am

cutting edge of wit hunh.

how bout this for the next tasteless cutting edge WW ad:

picture of starving African girl with parasite inflated belly w/ caption reading "If only I didnt have this bloated belly i could sell my underage body to the highest bidder which wouldnt amount to much in this impoverished country, but if I sold my bottom enough times I would be able to buy a WW kite... and maybe if I am lucky I will be able to be my first jump on it before I die of the AIDS virus I picked up from one of my hundreds of johns."

pretty funny hunh, real "cuttting edge"
if you think tasteless is good stuff you should check this guy out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfQBWq_vgt0

I think youll really like how cutting edge he is with regards to women

afflatus
Very Frequent Poster

Postby afflatus » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:01 am

That's just too long dude,

You need one liners...

Keep the day job.
----------------------------

Some thing more like this perhaps?

" The Bat Kite", faster than an Ethiopian chicken...

Now please do, carry-on

scklandl wrote:cutting edge of wit hunh.

how bout this for the next tasteless cutting edge WW ad:

picture of starving African girl with parasite inflated belly w/ caption reading "If only I didnt have this bloated belly i could sell my underage body to the highest bidder which wouldnt amount to much in this impoverished country, but if I sold my bottom enough times I would be able to buy a WW kite... and maybe if I am lucky I will be able to be my first jump on it before I die of the AIDS virus I picked up from one of my hundreds of johns."

if you think tasteless is good stuff you should check this guy out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfQBWq_vgt0

I think youll really like how cutting edge he is with regards to women

Scribbler
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Scribbler » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:37 am

afflatus wrote:

" The Bat Kite", faster than an Ethiopian chicken...
I know I shoudn't, but I laughed out loud.

Somebody give this man a job in advertising.

windshreder
Very Frequent Poster

Postby windshreder » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:28 am

I think the ads are a breath of fresh air. I can claim credit for an ad idea a few years ago, it was a picture of Einstein and it said "E=Windwing" I thought it was quite clever and they used it.

A quote for my late father who was in advertising for 40 years, "half of the money spent on advertising is wasted, we just dont know which half."

The ads make you notice WW and that is what they are supposed to do. Dont you notice the girls in the Best ads or is it the penis on the kites that you like?

PS. Now you have me looking to find the ad in question, I guess its working............
Last edited by windshreder on Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

intrepid_quest
Medium Poster
Location: Goin to hell if i don't change my ways; Or HoodRiver if you would like.

Postby intrepid_quest » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:13 pm

scklandl wrote: how bout this for the next tasteless cutting edge WW ad:

And you say WW is tastless? I think you win first prize in that contest my friend. What kind of fucked up mind does it take to think of something like that?
windshreder wrote:The ads make you notice WW and that is what they are supposed to do. Dont you notice the girls in the Best ads or is it the penis on the kites that you like?

PS. Now you have me looking to find the ad in question, I guess its working............
BINGO and that is the point of every ad that exists to gain attention and DAME it worked look at al these replies about distaste, kudos and even new ad ideas LOL.

Opinions aside WW did their job and made themselves quite the following.
Goodjob WindWing :thumb:

Xtream
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2005
Local Beach: Brant Beach LBI
Style: Old School
Gear: Rogue Wave, Switch, Windwing, Ozone, Fone
Brand Affiliation: Brands that are fun to ride

Postby Xtream » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:30 pm

Watch Out Cat Woman is working with Windwing Now!!!
ITs all a master plan... Cooked up in the Bat Cave

X
Attachments
5.jpg
5.jpg (38.78 KiB) Viewed 739 times
d3519.jpg
d3519.jpg (53.42 KiB) Viewed 739 times

North_Wind
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Rhosneigr
Big Bay, Cape Town
Style: cruising and jumping
Gear: North

Postby North_Wind » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:39 pm

I quite like the ads, especially the OJ one. The one of Leona Helmsley was a bit obscure and forced, but generally I had a good chuckle. Maybe its because I prefer the use of humour to sex to sell products.

North Wind

Return to “Kitesurfing”