Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

how much are the hadlow pros

Forum for kitesurfers
prayfawind27
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Blu hill, Coral harbour(in front of the little key) Go Slow, Club Med
Favorite Beaches: kite beach Cabarete , Crondon Park Miami
Style: Free style
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

how much are the hadlow pros

Postby prayfawind27 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:47 pm

i went on flexfoil and saw they will be costing 2300 USD 13m complete and that's not shipping to the USA. Am i right or wrong? Will they go on sale in the US?

Tone
Very Frequent Poster

Re: how much are the hadlow pros

Postby Tone » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:01 pm

I read they would not be sold in the states.

they are going to be massive cash, the 9m is something like £900

prayfawind27
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Blu hill, Coral harbour(in front of the little key) Go Slow, Club Med

Postby prayfawind27 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:26 pm

that's like 1800 USD give or take a few bucks,that crazy for 9m.These numbers have to be wrong
prayfawind27 wrote:i went on flexfoil and saw they will be costing 2300 USD 13m complete and that's not shipping to the USA. Am i right or wrong? Will they go on sale in the US?

angelo
Frequent Poster

Postby angelo » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:24 pm

prayfawind27 wrote:that's like 1800 USD give or take a few bucks,that crazy for 9m.These numbers have to be wrong
prayfawind27 wrote:i went on flexfoil and saw they will be costing 2300 USD 13m complete and that's not shipping to the USA. Am i right or wrong? Will they go on sale in the US?
These prices are correct the Flexifoil Hadlow pro Kite will be very limited i have been told they are pre=order only! but i think Flexifoil will not make too many as this is a harcore kite i have a 11m demo with me (going to fly it tomoz) and the profile looks super powerfull.

Angelo

prayfawind27
Very Frequent Poster

Postby prayfawind27 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:34 pm

if you can take some pics and a detail review of the kite.
angelo wrote:
prayfawind27 wrote:that's like 1800 USD give or take a few bucks,that crazy for 9m.These numbers have to be wrong
These prices are correct the Flexifoil Hadlow pro Kite will be very limited i have been told they are pre=order only! but i think Flexifoil will not make too many as this is a harcore kite i have a 11m demo with me (going to fly it tomoz) and the profile looks super powerfull.

Angelo

Return to “Kitesurfing”