All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: 8m Thruster from Eclipse
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:18 pm 
Rare Poster

Just got off the water from riding my new 8m Thruster,the winds were only about 20 mph and most people were on 12m,s but I wanted to try my new 8m out and I was not sorry.This kite like my 12m thruster performs very well and I had a blast, due to the speed of the kite, I could generate more than enough power to have all the fun I wanted. I am very happy with my decision to switch to Eclipse kites and, a few of the local,s that have tested my kites are going to switch to these kites.

Just to make one thing clear,the kites I flew before I bought my Thrusters are also great kites, I just think the Thrusters perform much better for my style of riding : the quality is very good and the customer service is by far the best I have come across in the industry."I am a happy kiter "

Greg

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject: Re: 8m Thruster from Eclipse
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:31 pm 
Rare Poster

I am thinking of getting some Thrusters and was wondering what your style of riding is?

Thanks!
Kevin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:39 pm 
Rare Poster

I like to just free ride combining wakestyle and old school riding ,as far as my style goes, the position of my body ,the way I do my tricks etc. it is hard to explain, I just know that the the Thrusters always seem to be where I want it when I try something.It is the best kite I have flown ,and it might or might not suit your style of riding ,but I would definately try one out ,,chances are you will buy one as they are great all round performers.

Greg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:58 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

i was thinking of getting one of these kites in 8m
eclipse thruster and the royal era, but i dont know which one would be the better kite is.
hope you can tell me.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:11 pm 
Rare Poster

I have not ridden the Royals ,so can,t compare them, I can say that the Thruster is the best kite I have ridden,see if you can demo one somewhere, I have been letting my friends at our beach try mine out, and so far everyone that has tried mine likes them.

Greg

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:46 am 
Frequent Poster

This is my favorite kite and has been since I flew it back in sep in hatteras I have had some of my biggest jumps on the 8 Thruster here is a flash back viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2343329&st=0&sk=t&sd=a when Dimitri gave me this kite for demos I liked it so much it was all I flew if it was light wind I would grab my surfboard and still have fun and stay up wind. In 25-40 is when this kite really gets fun and jumps huge with lots of glide+ hang time

Attachments:
Mark and Dave 1.JPG
Mark and Dave 1.JPG [ 552.3 KIB | Viewed 273 times ]
 [ 6 posts ]