Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Porto de Galinhas (Brasil) kiting on september?

Forum for kitesurfers
rodney
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Porto de Galinhas (Brasil) kiting on september?

Postby rodney » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:29 pm

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if someone had been to Porto de Galinhas for kiting. I am planning to spend a week by early september and would like to know if it is a nice place for kiting. Can anyone help?

thanks!
rod

sourra
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: Slingshot Reflex 141 + Naish Torch/Cult/Momentum/Custom + Bluebottle Custom

Re: Porto de Galinhas (Brasil) kiting on september?

Postby sourra » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:37 pm

Have you found out anything more about this location yet?

Bryden
Medium Poster

Postby Bryden » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:13 am

I've actually been there, but it was before I was a kiter. I remember it being very windy during July when I was there... not sure about Sept. Looking back it's a shame I didn't kite at the time. Seemed amazing!
Great place and friendly people.

rodney
Rare Poster

Postby rodney » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:45 pm

Bryden wrote:I've actually been there, but it was before I was a kiter. I remember it being very windy during July when I was there... not sure about Sept. Looking back it's a shame I didn't kite at the time. Seemed amazing!
Great place and friendly people.
Thanks Bryden! I talked to some friends and its possible to kite but you must be lucky, You can get a whole week without wind so you`ll never know.

I changed my plans and now Im travelling to Taiba, there I will get wind for sure and hopefully some waves. Then I will travel to ilha do guajiriu!(near jericocoara)...it seems an amazing place with flat water...quite unexplored! lets see how it goes!

cheers!

Return to “Kitesurfing”