forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 1998
- Local Beach: I'm kiting on lakes in switzerland
- Favorite Beaches: still on my search....
- Style: waves
- Gear: Takoon Furia LTD 7, 9, 13 and Soul 5
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Switzerland
He chap's from PR we are on the way again to your lovely beaches! But this time we won't spend the amount of a brand new kitesurf equipment in accommodation...
Any suggestions for an apartment 3-4 persons December 28th till January 17th near San Juan / ocean park?
Thankz for your help!
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 626
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2002 1:00 am
Hey Andy, I have a cheap option for you till you find something. I think it is $70 or $60 a night for as many people as you want on a boat in SAn Juan HArbor. I will find the phone number of the guy for you. E-mail me at email@example.com
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], lollypop, pebbles and 9 guests