forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:18 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
visiting santiago de chile
and looking for a place to kitesurf for a couple of days
i am thinking to go to poclaro but i dont have my gear with me
do anyone knows if i can rent gear there?
how much does it cost?
or a phone number/an e-mail of the store who rents gear.
or can you recomend another place that rents gear.
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 429
- Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:25 pm
- Kiting since: 2003
- Local Beach: Puclaro (Chile)
- Favorite Beaches: Puclaro (Chile), Paracuru (Brazil)
- Style: No Style, I Suck! :D
- Gear: Liquid Force
- Brand Affiliation: Liquid Force
- Location: Chile, at the current moment
Hi, we rent equipment, but no kites (no exceptions) just boards & harnesess.
In Puclaro you can contact the locals and after their review, they might rent you a Kite. Or if you have an IKO certification.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Gigas and 21 guests