All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: load of liquid force gear
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:29 pm 
Medium Poster

Selling my gear to replace for 010 stuff found a load of gear lying around that i could sell so let me know if you are keen on anything. The kites are in mint condition got the towards the end of the season probs been used 5 times each

Kites

8m Havoc (army green with bar) = £470
12 m Havoc (red with bar) = £ 550
15m HI-FI (red with 5th Line Bar) = £ 575

All Kites £1550

Boots:

08 LTD Watson = can send pics look fine just a bit of ware aesthetic ware on the back of boot where the outer layor has peeled. size UK 10 £150

09 Shane = can send pics in great condition the colour is looking like it may start peeling but at the mo its holding. Size 10 UK £190

Boards

138 Influence couple of months old standered scratches £250 WOULD BE WILLING TO DO A DEAL ON A BINDINGS AND BOARD COMBO

140 CWB pure wakeboard (2006) 3 stage rocker been used on slider so there is wear on the base but years of riding still left in her £100

137 Gator Prospect (2008) hybrid 3 stage board is in great condition small repair on rail which has held for the last 8 months with no problems £175

Pm me for any info I can take pics of any of the items and send them to an email adress

Jammin

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 [ 1 post ]