forum for kitesurfers
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 258
- Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:18 pm
- Kiting since: 2005
- Local Beach: East Coast, Western Cape, South Africa.
- Style: Wave and Freestyle
- Gear: Kites: Rabbits: 5m 7m, 9m, 10.5m
Twinnies: Wainman Joke UG Crypt 2011
Waves: Firewire 6.0 Gerraty 6.0 UG Skim
- Brand Affiliation: Wainman
- Location: Hermanus South Africa
Looking to go in June/July. Looking for waves.
Anybody got the low down on conditions and spots.
Even a nice place to stay, best way to travel.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 21 guests