Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Did this Naish kite ever even exist?!

Forum for kitesurfers
tautologies
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Did this Naish kite ever even exist?!

Postby tautologies » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:37 am

Ivel wrote:Tautologies, that depends on what you are looking to do. The raven 07 is still gonna give you more boost/hangtime than a Torch any year.
I just traded my 25m V4 for an 8m raven 06. I can't wait for enough wind to take it out.
Ill take that wager. :)
Definitely a good trade unless you were looking to make a tent.

We can set a beer scoring account. I guess I gotta lose about 60lb to reach your weight. Maybe acceptible for me to use a 9. Either way. You can have a go. I think the only thing might be the initial velocity...but height same..hangtime I would expelt torch to be better...

..also we need to get another race up and running.

dave1986
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2001
Weight: 85kg
Local Beach: Llangennith
Style: Twintip & hydrofoil
Gear: Naish Pivots 6m, 7m, 9m
Naish Boxer 12m
Ozone Chrono V4 13m

Postby dave1986 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:40 pm

No way! - Raven will wing height any day! Hands down will take that bet and day :lol: ... It was built to boost!

tautologies
Very Frequent Poster

Postby tautologies » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:09 pm

dave1986 wrote:No way! - Raven will wing height any day! Hands down will take that bet and day :lol: ... It was built to boost!
hmm, this topic has been discussed at length here, top height should be similar for most kites...how you get there differs...my point is that the toch looks a lot higher AR than it ever used to be. If we ever get a great day of wind and me and ivel are at the same spot he can have a go at my torch and let you guys know. :-) I still think the cloud of olden days will make that kite better than it maybe was...that said..it was a great kite. The 12 was absolutely so much fun...

Return to “Kitesurfing”