forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:39 am
- Kiting since: 2009
- Local Beach: Ostia-Rome.Italy
- Favorite Beaches: Playa mansa y brava.Punta del este.Uruguay
- Style: Freeride
- Gear: 09' Waroo 11m²
08' Waroo 7m²
.ar board 139 cm
- Brand Affiliation: fan of bestkiteboarding.com & North Kites
I just got the golf bag from pro limit 140cm 2010 so I can travel to argentina with alitalia.
lets see if I get lucky. does anybody has experience with this bag?
on my last trip I packed the board in carton and stuffed it with clothes. to her question if that is a board. "its the only bag/carton that I had left" and it worked.
- pro_limit_golf_kitebag_del.jpg (61.04 KiB) Viewed 333 times
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 550
- Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:44 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Chicago/Pompano
Over thanksgiving I bought a Mako Wide 150x40 and had it shipped to my condo on Pompano. I then had to find a way for it to Chicago where I live full time. I walked up to the agent with my wife (AA flight attendant) and asked him if this would be a problem, he looks at my wife and says "Pffff like I really care " and throws it on the belt ! I was totally shocked because it was in a regular Dakine large board bag. I guess being an employee has its perks just wished I would have known this a long time ago lol
Return to “Kitesurfing”