crash&burn
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ram Air Inferiority - Updated + Hyperlinks

Postby crash&burn » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:46 pm

oooohhh you got me

the graphs are not continuous readings of the wind they only report one reading every half hour or even more of a gap in some locations. I also apologize for taking time to take pictures I guess that does mean i didn't experience the conditions(nice point fucko) all i( and a handful of my friends) know is we kited throughout the afternoon (on consecutive afternoons with comparable wind speeds) and did a sunset downwinder when the recorded gusts were hitting the upper 50's + in mph. Would this conversation be any different if I would have said 50 knots? Lets quit splitting hairs.

For long periods of time I had my kite parked at the edge of the window and was screaming straight downwind. When the wind changed direction a little or gusted horrifically my kite either sat there strong or readjusted into the wind without any unexpected behavior. Would a foil/arc do the same? When I brought the kite over my head to change direction I did not get lofted nor did my kite do anything but what it being told from the control bar.

yes the jump is big and cool but once again it doesn't display any of the flying characteristics that I am curious if a foil can perform.

TommyDelly
Medium Poster

Postby TommyDelly » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:05 pm

Crash im sure you got that wrong, i have to make it clear for ya ;) people with messed up ego can do this mental gymnastics and convince themself they are awsome when really they are just douchebags, i guess your mind plays that kind of tricks on you and it changes the story, just like Cartmans in Southpark episode the one with the fishdicks ;)

So to make it short, you were not out in 55 knots nor was your kite hit with 55 knot gusts, you were prolly out at around 12oclock(at best), when it was avarage of 30mph, but then you were called out to make a photoshoot with your boyfriend :remybussi: :jump: the downwinder was prolly some sort of kamasutra position you were in with you boyfriend, at least thats how i interpretated that :lol: :naughty:

Now you want to SEE a foil RIPPING in 55 knot conditions (your tricky mind think you were in) and on top of all you DONT want to see a PRO riding and it CANT be a GOOD rider....so you are saying you want to see a NOOB FOIL RIDER RIDING IN 55 KNOTS hahahahaha well this is just like the 10k bet as i mentioned, you want something IMPOSSIBLE!! And a newsflash for ya....in REAL 55 KNOTS there is no ripping the waves haha and noob riders dont go out, in those super crazy conditions only PRO and VERY GOOD riders are riding and they are grinding and maybe boosting jumps but ripping waves, riding agressevly(making loops and stuff) is not an option, if you were in 55 knots you would know that ;)

And i am sure you cant put off a stunt like Eddys jump, if you could you would post it already :thumb: so go spooning with your boyfriend PMU :heartface: POSER!!!

Pump me up
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1999
Gear: Inflatables

Postby Pump me up » Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:25 am

Ted Bautista, the U.S. rep for Flysurfer, uses EXACTLY the same retarded grammar, spelling, capitalisation, and syntax as "TommyDelly". In addition, Ted previously has used allusions to homosexuality as a form of ridicule, in particular the use of "boyfriend". Ted, previously, has been highly critical/abusive of Kiteforum users using pseudonyms. Maybe Tommy is actually Teddy??? :jump:

PMU
TommyDelly wrote:Crash im sure you got that wrong, i have to make it clear for ya ;) people with messed up ego can do this mental gymnastics and convince themself they are awsome when really they are just douchebags, i guess your mind plays that kind of tricks on you and it changes the story, just like Cartmans in Southpark episode the one with the fishdicks ;)

So to make it short, you were not out in 55 knots nor was your kite hit with 55 knot gusts, you were prolly out at around 12oclock(at best), when it was avarage of 30mph, but then you were called out to make a photoshoot with your boyfriend :remybussi: :jump: the downwinder was prolly some sort of kamasutra position you were in with you boyfriend, at least thats how i interpretated that :lol: :naughty:

Now you want to SEE a foil RIPPING in 55 knot conditions (your tricky mind think you were in) and on top of all you DONT want to see a PRO riding and it CANT be a GOOD rider....so you are saying you want to see a NOOB FOIL RIDER RIDING IN 55 KNOTS hahahahaha well this is just like the 10k bet as i mentioned, you want something IMPOSSIBLE!! And a newsflash for ya....in REAL 55 KNOTS there is no ripping the waves haha and noob riders dont go out, in those super crazy conditions only PRO and VERY GOOD riders are riding and they are grinding and maybe boosting jumps but ripping waves, riding agressevly(making loops and stuff) is not an option, if you were in 55 knots you would know that ;)

And i am sure you cant put off a stunt like Eddys jump, if you could you would post it already :thumb: so go spooning with your boyfriend PMU :heartface: POSER!!!
Ted B. wrote:First of all CHUMP ME UP I'll put my big American size 13 foot right in your ass for sluring my name. I figure the Luff Curve of my right foot conecting with your rear canopy will make the L/D ratio of your ass hole very inlarged!!!What do you think?
Secondly Kiteboarding Mag came to me and ask me to do the article , I did write an article but KB mag put it in the pro and con comparison.They know that I am the USA Dist. for Flysurfer! They also know that I am Familiar with all types of kites and that I fly all styles of kites, Leis and Foils. I also own a KITEBOARDING Store and Full Service School and have been operating for 4 years. I sell many Brands of inflatables(Cabrinha,Slingshot,Flexi Foil,North )We teach on inflatables and foils at our school! I like all kites and can find something good about every kite I have ever flown!!!!!!!!! I have had calls and emails from many kiters that liked the little Article.It just makes me feel warm all over knowing that the article got under your skin Chump me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again Chump me up you sound like an Idiot ,pump this bla bla inflatable that bla bla luff curve another l/d ratio bla bla what the hell are you talking about! !!!You need to get a life..

Last but not least I still stand Behind what I have said all along, I LIKE FOILS AND BELIEVE they have a great FUTURE in Kiteboarding.The Foils of Today are Kicking ass !!! If you don't believe me grab one and go for a ride, I think you will be surprised!!!!!

ONCE AGAIN I SAY PUT UP OR SHUT UP THE CHALLENGE STILL STANDS!!I AM WILLING TO TRAVEL AND PUT IT ALL ON THE LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TED BAUTISTA
Ted B. wrote:Hey poser boy show us a picture of you doing a jump any trick will do!To tired from riding in the ocean in big waves on my FOIL kites to give a proper response to poser boy...Maybe later Ted B

TommyDelly
Medium Poster

Postby TommyDelly » Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:41 am

Heh Pumpy, as usual you are wrong :bye:

Kamikuza
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Sabae Beach
Favorite Beaches: Ol' Stinky
Gear: This, that, the other

Postby Kamikuza » Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:17 am

Come on Tommy, picking on people's spelling and grammar is the best defense he's got! :lol:

Pump me up
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Pump me up » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:16 am

:bye:
TommyDelly wrote:Heh Pumpy, as usual you are wrong :bye:
:remybussi:
Last edited by Pump me up on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Captain
Frequent Poster

Postby The Captain » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:47 am

It is defense in the USA.
In Canada, both are acceptable.
In the UK, defence is proper.

The Captain
Frequent Poster

Postby The Captain » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:50 am

Could this forum get any less useful!?!

Kamikuza
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Sabae Beach
Favorite Beaches: Ol' Stinky
Gear: This, that, the other

Postby Kamikuza » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:57 am

PMU you got OWNED :lol: not knowing the difference between UK and US spelling ... picking on grammar and spelling ... OH the IRONY!!!

Never mind PMU, despite your obvious lack of formal education, we still believe all the "scientific" data you present on the inferiority of foils ... no really we do! :lol:

Pump me up
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Pump me up » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:55 am

Kamikuza wrote:PMU you got OWNED :lol: not knowing the difference between UK and US spelling ... picking on grammar and spelling ... OH the IRONY!!!

Never mind PMU, despite your obvious lack of formal education, we still believe all the "scientific" data you present on the inferiority of foils ... no really we do! :lol:
??

Return to “Kitesurfing”