Kiteboarding as a girl hunting tool

Forum for kitesurfers
L0KI
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: .
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kiteboarding as a girl hunting tool

Postby L0KI » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:04 pm

perroloco wrote:Married at 19? I apologize for giving you a hard time. I didn't understand your situation.
No worries there, been married thirty two years and have known the girl since we were six. By the time I was nineteen, I was totally ready to marry her,...in my situation I grew up really, really early. By some stroke of luck we are the one in fifty thousand who are still totally into each other. And contrary to your thought or suggestion, she is still totally hot, jet black hair and eyes, beautiful light mocha skin and a booty to beat the band. :thumb:

ChickenTikka
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Thailand
Bol, Croatia
Mui. Ne Vietnam
Tarifa
Leucate
Gear: Looking to change up!
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kiteboarding as a girl hunting tool

Postby ChickenTikka » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:10 pm

There is definitely a high male:female ratio, but you can differentiate yourself. If you're not the leanest, sun-kissed, bronze god surfer type (I, for one, am ugly as sin) then I think it really helps to be the one guy on the beach with a real job.

In the beach babe's eye:
$$$ > Dead-Man > 540 handle-pass

P.S.
Kite Chicks are usually fun, outgoing, adventurous. You know, real thrill-seeking types. You can do the math there.

Happy Hunting to everyone... :remybussi:

Return to “Kitesurfing”