All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Kiteboarding as a girl hunting tool
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:04 am 
Frequent Poster

Trant wrote:
perroloco wrote:
And I'd rather get airtime that gets me girls. And to be totaly honest I get plenty of both.

Must be your humble and self depreciation that makes you so attractive :lol:

I had a ridiculously hot girl come up to me as I pumping up my kite and ask if I could teach her to paraglide. :-?
Like any red blooded kiter I replied "Get out the way, you're standing on my lines" :wink:

I hate to give you the news my young buck but you are technicaly a homosexual. :jump:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:28 am 
Very Frequent Poster

perroloco wrote:
Trant wrote:
perroloco wrote:
And I'd rather get airtime that gets me girls. And to be totaly honest I get plenty of both.

Must be your humble and self depreciation that makes you so attractive :lol:

I had a ridiculously hot girl come up to me as I pumping up my kite and ask if I could teach her to paraglide. :-?
Like any red blooded kiter I replied "Get out the way, you're standing on my lines" :wink:

I hate to give you the news my young buck but you are technicaly a homosexual. :jump:

or monogamous

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:23 am 
Frequent Poster

perroloco wrote:
Feng wrote:
perroloco wrote:
... Don't give UK kiters a bad reputation my dear pork. As a matter of fact you even took the time to explain what your backpack contains. No wonder you are stuck with an ugly nagging old bitch. At least you are honest enough to admit that the black pants make you look stupid. You also mention that the helmet gives you sun protection. I'm kinda guessing you just put it on to hide your bald head. I can't blame you for that one because either way you look like shit. In my personal opinion the construction gloves and the speedo gogles are the icing on the cake. I have to be totally honest with you. I opened a new topic on the forum and it's called "Worst looking kiteboarders" and you landed the grand opening picture.

How old are you? 12 ? May be 14 ?
Did I hurt your feelings? They say that nothing is more painfull than the truth. The older they get the more grumpier they are. You even told Toby to remove the "Worst looking kiteboarder" topic to stop the humiliation. What happened? Couldn't take the heat?How old are you?60? May be 70?

I think you started a good thread, but sadly its turning into a hate Feng thang, lets get back on topic :thumb:
I like the “keep a spare small foil” in your truck, so if you can, you can give the chicks a try out, see if they like it. Bit like pushing the baby along the sidewalk or dog walking, it breaks the ice. I’m a bit sad really, why am I even joining in this thread, I’m bald, bit of a belly, the wetsuit is so very unforgiving. How about dry suites, now their a turn on for the chicks and it hides the belly a bit, whatcha think :P

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:56 am 
Very Frequent Poster

Attachments:
giveup.jpg
giveup.jpg [ 20.01 KIB | Viewed 500 times ]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:36 pm 
Medium Poster

i think a bottle of wine or some beers is a better tool then kiteboarding. believe me most these new york girls could give a fuck if you kite unless they kite too :cool2:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:11 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

tautologies: the cat is unhooked !

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:05 pm 
Medium Poster

Lets get back to bashing Feng!!!

Your justification for the Gay-jo sucks. You say it's fitted because you kite on a twin tip in waves in Africa over coral.

Your a knob if you kitesurf on waves over the top of coral that is so close to the surface that you can't body drag to get your board.

I like Trants response :thumb:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:49 pm 
Rare Poster

Toby wrote:
did someone say nurses? Count me in!

ok, no to heat up the discussion: what would get you laid more: big air grab or low handle pass ???

:bye:

I have both, I m 55 yrs old . Kiting for 5 years. I got 2 bikini beach girls each only 20 yrs old who I met on the beach in a windy day. Now they keep me busy every day , every time there is no wind. In their eyes , I m a hero. One called me Archillie of the Troy , the other named me superman. They followed me anywhere I kite just to help me just like Sir Bronson. Tell you the true, I never imagine This thing would happened to me If I did not know how to do kitesurfing.Thanks God! I would not do big air without those beautiful bikini watching me . For sure, that is my motive.As a result, I jumped second highest in Vungtau beach, scary to loose my balls ! but it worth it. :thumb:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:09 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Location: Kailua, Hawaii, currently riding EH and OR kites (2013 Razor rocks!)
You're doing a good job Feng. Keep in mind that you're talking to a little dog wearing a pirate hat, some kid flying a 1-line kite, and someone too shy to put anything up as an avatar. Sounds like the junior crowd to me.

Keep doing what you do because it's gotten you farther than they've gone.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:53 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Windrider wrote:
You're doing a good job Feng. Keep in mind that you're talking to a little dog wearing a pirate hat, some kid flying a 1-line kite, and someone too shy to put anything up as an avatar. Sounds like the junior crowd to me.

Keep doing what you do because it's gotten you farther than they've gone.

Er, I would consider myself on Feng's "side" in this. I'm pretty sure my own kiteboarding setup wouldn't meet the approval of the style crowd. My shorts aren't hanging around my ankles for a start.

[ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next