Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Advanced technic to bail out in air loft .

Forum for kitesurfers
Billy B.
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Strawberry, Big Bad UT Lake, Rush mudpuddle.
DC
Favorite Beaches: Strawberry, Rufus,, Hampton NH. San Diego lite wind ninja shit.
Style: Learning,... as in I am still learning.
Gear: 2014 north gear

All of it
North and Race boards
North twin tip and directional yummyness.
Surfboard and strapless play stuff.
Brand Affiliation: I am a North snowkite athlete.
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Advanced technic to bail out in air loft .

Postby Billy B. » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:08 pm

A thank you??

Sure... thank you for making a video on youtube that tells people they should use kite loops to keep them from getting lofted, Using fear based instruction and opening a video with guys who got lifted into the sky. and then suggesting doing kiteloops if it happens loopsthat places them all in danger imagain if a newbie gets lofted and pulls loops since they saw your video????.....

Also thanks for "teaching me about kite loops" I quess I have been doing them wroung all these years. :rollgrin:

You have placed people in direct danger becuase you have a video camera and a "idea" I really hope you get a chance to get experenced so you can use your technigue to get your self out of the rising air.

Just the fact you have to sign in as two different people on this forum to "convence" others how right you are is weird.

I will say this one more time... you have no idea what you are talking about, your loops are low in a controled mellow little hill...u are doing the entire community a huge diservice. by compairing rising air with your conditions on that hill.

What you have discovered is how your kite works for the first time and you would like to tell the world about it....Why not make a video saying I am learning loops on snow it turns out the kite makes different ammounts of power and pulls me around behind it , and since I am off the ground I swing under the kite and can rederect that motion and mass with another move that catches air in a calm mellow light wind area. Now I think I can instruct others to do the same, And since I think i am up high and come down after looping It must work that way for everyoine in the air :nono: Not many people understand snow kiting and how a hill can be used so I will make a video showing how I fall after losing lift and thrust cuase of my loop. Thank You :roll:

I think you are calling me a lier becuase you just don't have the knowledge to understand what I am sharing, and thats just fine go ahead.

My personal background, I have won numourous contest including national and north american championships, I have been flying and looping with a kite since 2006, I am a professinal kiter that is respected by my pers. I have experenced multipal s-loops in a row, massive multi loops and plenty of gliding to allow me, to speak from experance.

You can think you are corecct all you would like, based on my experence and mastery of the conditions you are talking about I disagree.

Is it just me that you don't want to consider since so many other post here and on your video say just what I do and are comments from people with flying backgrounds. I fly with a kite also and not off the begginer hill in your video, that was the stuff we learned 5 years ago.

I can not beleave I got sucked in to this again.......Arghhheee morning computer sucks...

Is this guy Vlad just a flamer?? This can not be real...If this question is brought up umoung the top flyers and snowkite loopers I know here in the US the respose is the same as mine. I have been to All the North Amercian snowkite stops, this topic came up becuase I am so amazed at this guys persestance. I guess it is just one guy on the internet and I need to let it go,,,

I truley hope you are not resposable for some one following your advise and throwing kiteloop and then getting spiking into the ground , lifted higher, or into a object.....Think about the danger you are placing people in :argue:

Bille
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Lake Mohave
Gear: Ozone Edge
Brand Affiliation: Barz Optics
Jaybar Dynabar V7

Postby Bille » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:21 pm

I think this thread is more about promoting the Ego of the author on most his posts !
Personally i think it's Really Cool that you can Kite as well as you do. But kites
weren't designed to soar.
Billy B. wrote: ...
You have placed people in direct danger becuase you have a video camera and a "idea" I really hope you get a chance to get experenced so you can use your technigue to get your self out of the rising air.

I will say this one more time... you have no idea what you are talking about, your loops are low in a controled mellow little hill...u are doing the entire community a huge diservice. by compairing rising air with your conditions on that hill.
And That was "VERY WELL SAID" by the --Billy B--
Another one he made earlier was about what he "Thought" Rob Whittall might say about
the subject:
Billy B. wrote:
Rob would never recomend a kite to fly with, he would say kites are not made to fly with, speed wings and paragliders serve that task.
And That is a GOOD point !
The odds of getting lofted are kinda Low for Kite-boarding on water. On snow with
a kite near a Mountain or Hill, the odds of getting lofted are Kinda high !

Seriously :
** Anyone who wants to Improve those odds should go get a MINIMUM of
a P-3 rating for a PG, so they understand the risks better.
You probably wouldn't choose a "Really-Lame" piece of equipment like
a snow-boarding kite to go soaring with if Ya really knew the risks !!

Most top-lines that support a Kite like in the authors video,
can be snapped by wrapping it around your car's bumper & then
pulling really hard at the other end . WHY would Ya wanna trust your life
to That ? (( It's Fricken NUTS !!! ))

If Ya wanna Real rush on snow then try this sport, they got reserve chutes
for back-up if Ya got the money :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwWLnaME0CI

Bille

kite4surf
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Mamaia, Romainia
Favorite Beaches: Brazil Cumbuco
Style: new school, old school, race
Gear: North
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby kite4surf » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Billy B. wrote:
You guys keep guessing,

I can use kiteloops to climb with in up drafts can you?????

How many loops in a row have you thrown? How many in a row in a updraft?

I know what happens from personal EXPEREANCE... Not theroy......and others videos while side hilling?

False statement used by (Billy B, Billythesnowkiter ,BB ), Billy Bordy in this thread, to confuse people.

He knows that I am speaking from my own experience, ( he knows that I am the one in the movie ).

Vlad

kite4surf
Rare Poster

Postby kite4surf » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Billy B. wrote:Vlad,

I think you and aircatcher are indead the same person who just doesn't understand what they are saying. But are injoying a internet argueement.

......but I have to arguee on line with some one who I have never met and is posting under two different names in the same thread ...

False statement used by (Billy B, Billythesnowkiter ,BB ), Billy Bordy in this thread, to confuse people.

Vlad

Billy B.
Very Frequent Poster
DC
Favorite Beaches: Strawberry, Rufus,, Hampton NH. San Diego lite wind ninja shit.

All of it
North and Race boards

Postby Billy B. » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:49 pm

kite4surf wrote:
Billy B. wrote:
You guys keep guessing,

I know what happens from personal EXPEREANCE... Not theroy......and others videos while side hilling?

He knows that I am speaking from my own experience, ( he knows that I am the one in the movie ).

Vlad
Dude,'

Show me where in the movie you are using kite loops to climb?

Show me where you throw mutiple loops in a updraft?

Again you are only throwing loops in calm lame ass air on the begginer slope.

No lies, no confusing you are wroung, and you are hoping to use anything you can to hope you are right...

kite4surf
Rare Poster

Postby kite4surf » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:52 pm

Billy B. wrote:A thank you??

Sure... thank you for making a video on youtube that tells people they should use kite loops to keep them from getting lofted

I have NEVER stated in my movies this thing.

Vlad

Billy B.
Very Frequent Poster
DC

All of it
North and Race boards

Postby Billy B. » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:03 pm

Here is a screan shot from facebook from a friend with his comment of looping to climb.

http://www.facebook.com/billy.bordy/pho ... =3&theater

Kite4surf just let it go, you keep trying to prove me wroung but the issue is I am not, Just keep posting what ever you want point is don't do loops in rising air. Don't use loops to bail out in air loft like the titile of this thread says, and don't use loops to come down in rising air...

kite4surf
Rare Poster

Postby kite4surf » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Billy B. wrote:
kite4surf wrote:
Billy B. wrote:
You guys keep guessing,

Vlad
Dude,'

Show me where in the movie you are using kite loops to climb?

Show me where you throw mutiple loops in a updraft?

Again you are only throwing loops in calm lame ass air on the begginer slope.

No lies, no confusing you are wroung, and you are hoping to use anything you can to hope you are right...

I have never said in my movie something about "using kite loops to climb", " How many loops in a row have you thrown ", but with your false statement ( "You guys keep guessing " ) you try to confuse people that I am not speaking in the movie from my own experience.

That's why I said that you are iresponsable and lying.

edt
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2010
Local Beach: Michigan
Gear: ride hard, no regrets

Postby edt » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:10 pm

let it go billy
Last edited by edt on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Billy B.
Very Frequent Poster
DC

All of it
North and Race boards

Postby Billy B. » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:11 pm

Vlad,

again your movie only proves your experence is based on side hilling the begginer hill and doing little loops with a vegas, good for you keep it up on your little airs. :rollgrin: This is the experance you have and it is not enough to put out videos involing people getting lofted with your own advise to use kite loops to get out of the loft....

Wow nap time for my kids is also a good time to laugh about this topic on the kiteforum.

Return to “Kitesurfing”