Unique Job Offer @ TabogaKite
TabogaKite is a Complete Kiteboarding Resort on the Gulf of Mexico in the state of Veracruz, MX[/. A kiteboarding school, shop and club combined with an Eco-Boutique 10 room hotel, Restaurant and Bar all with an eco-conscious twist. All owned and run by the same people.
We have been open as a hotel for 4 years and as a kiteboarding resort for 1.5 yrs. We are looking for a kite surfing instructor who has a little something extra! Please visit our website and get a feel for our project. If you are interested in living the life of a true kiteboarder in a tranquil tropical paradise please get in touch. Below I have listed some of the requisits that I will expand on more once we have made contact via email/tel/skype etc.
• IKO/BKSA/PASA certified instructor with valid licence.
• Fluency in Spanish and English. Please do not apply if you are not fluent in both languages.
• Interested in learning and working with an ecologically minded kiteboarding project.
• Willing to help out around the hotel.
• This position is available as of now and the contract duration is negotiable.
Being part of our project is about choosing a lifestyle. Our tourist area is a peaceful beach zone with socially little to do in the evenings. So this position is ideal for people who enjoy a healthy lifestyle, windy conditions, fresh air, clean waters, tropical climate and their own company. This could be ideal for couples as we have other positions available within the hotel. An ideal candidate/s would be someone with creative and people skills who would be willing to help out behind the scenes.
There are classes throughout the week as we work hard getting regular students from nearby towns and cities. On the weekends, people come from all over Mexico to learn with us.
Our windy season is from September-June so when we are in the low-wind season we have other projects and jobs going on which you can get involved with. From looking after the greenhouse to working in the kitchen. We are flexible and expect you to be to!
A description of our wind conditions can be found on our website. Our beach faces the open ocean. So we have an All Terrain style for all types of kiteboarders: from fairly flat conditions up to waves of 4 metres (and everything in between). There are no sharks, no rocks and no obstacles. The beach is 20km straight so we do regular south-north and north-south downwinders. There are several flat spots for those freestylers within a 2 hr radius of TabogaKite and other beach spots with slightly different wind and water conditions to play with. We also take regular trips around Mexico to go to events, tournaments and meet the fellow kiters of Mexico.
This is what we are offering:
• A house with one bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and dining area. No rent and no bills.
• An hourly rate of the kite classes depending on what experience and input you bring to us.
Once contact has been made we will negotiate.
• Commission of the sales that you make on the kite equipment.
• Your own private beach for teaching, kiting and enjoying!
Please send your CV, contacts details and a letter stating why you would like to work with us and what you would bring to our project to: Omid Kay (email@example.com)