Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

EpicKites (3rd Generation. 3G kites)

Forum for kitesurfers
Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES
Has thanked: 0

EpicKites (3rd Generation. 3G kites)

Postby Dimitri M » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:24 am

In the past few years, Epic has provided amazing and innovative products to riders of all styles. These innovations were based on rider feedback, passion and desires. By the riders, for the riders! And we're about to do it all over again!
YES I LOVE MY JOB......

Introducing EPIC KITES 3G - (3rd Generation)
Our 2012 gear line is exciting, inventive and has an updated approach. We are looking at kite development a little differently, and the results are truly exciting. Epic is turning 3! And to celebrate, we're coming out with a line of third generation kites (3G). We see no value to the rider in using a model number or year on kites. We make the best gear, and sometimes we're so excited we bring it out as soon as possible without regard to what other companies are doing. Like the Renegade 13 meter limited edition for example. We couldn't keep it all to ourselves, so it was released early. On the other hand, sometimes our ideas take a little more time to refine, like the new Judge C kite which is just now being introduced mid-season. All of our kites have new concepts applied and a very fresh, unique look. As a matter of fact, the graphics on our kites are pretty awesome. Check out few of the pictures bellow!

3G "RENEGADE"
The 3G Renegades have new sizes, so now there is one for every rider need. We'll be producing them in 5, 7, 9, 11, 13 sizes as well as the popular light wind Infinity. The Renegade "INFINITY" proved to be our best seller, and will be back as a V2 to complete the Renegade line. The Infinity set the benchmark for powered kiting in light wind conditions. The 3G Renegades have a sleek new look, a more powerful profile, is even more stable and eats gusts like fatties at a free buffet. If you want a kite that is more reliable and predictable than ever, the Renegade is the tool for you. Packed with power and precision this kite delivers in waves, freeride and any other condition you can throw at it. Bottom line — this kite is best in class!

3G "SCREAMER"
You wanna talk sick graphics package? Check out the 3G Screamer. We've been keeping our designers busy, but the payoff is the best looking kite in the sky. The 3G Screamer is the evolution of the 2011 LTD kite. We've used creative strut design and tricked it out to be even more powerful and a little less fussy. The 3G Screamers are like a day at the rodeo... once those gates open - BOOM - it's a fun, wild and exhilarating ride that you go home and brag to your friends about. We're talking balls to the wall hang time, to the moon height and enough stoke to last a lifetime. If you want to see what we're thinking for our 4G line, check out the 3G Screamer LTD 10 meter and take in some of the new features.

3G "JUDGE"
And as if that's not enough, we eagerly welcome our new C kite, the Judge to the Epic family of kites. The Judge is a true C kite with the benefits of modern relaunch and safety. Wakestyle riders will love the smooth, constant pull, light bar pressure and explosive pop. Wave riders looking for a new school feel will enjoy responsive turning speed, insanely easy unhooked riding and drift.

3G "REEF surfboards"
Two new surf shapes round out our board line for this fall - the REEF (5' 7" ATV and 5' 11"). Our kitesurfboards are light and built tough. The REEF 5' 7" is a board suited for fun in all conditions. We call it the All Terrain Vehicle of surfboards for a reason. Now instead of riding the couch in less than ideal conditions, you can be out riding! With lighter winds and mushy waves, this board is right at home. The Reef  5' 11" is a longer, gunnier ride and will have you slaying those monster waves in no time. Both boards are speedy and responsive enabling rider confidence and really adding to the fun factor. These amazing boards look to be an essential part of every surf riders quiver. We made 50 of them as our first production and have pre-sold more then 1/2 of them already.

WARNING!
We're thrilled to bring these new concepts to your door. Don't buy another kite, twin tip or surf board until you try our current line of gear. We've got the best tools for any job you can throw at us and this is why we created the concept for our 'warning' ads in the magazines. You're wasting your money until you give an EPIC product a test drive.

Check the new 3G EPIC web site for more info: http://www.epickites.com

P.S. Thanks for your continued support and let's have another amazing year.

(you can watch the intro on VIMEO or YOUTUB)

This is some info about the SCREAMER 7/9/12/14

Attachments
3Gpage.jpg
3Gpage.jpg (91.89 KiB) Viewed 9731 times
Renegades 3G.jpg
Screamers 3g.jpg
Judge 3G.jpg
Screamer limited 3G.jpg
DSC_0036.jpg
DSC_0026.jpg
DSC_0035.jpg
IMG_0069.jpg
DSC_0051.jpg
P7240683.jpg
P7260767.jpg
2012 first ad last version1208.jpg
2012 Screamer clean kites below advertisement.jpg
Kiteboarding_Ad 8-8-11.jpg
epic3gbags.jpg
Epic Kites The Reefs shapes.jpg
DSC_0051 (2).jpg
Last edited by Dimitri M on Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.

toyletbowl
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Olbrich, Governor Nelson, Tenney, Burrows and McDaniels.
Favorite Beaches: Olbrich on SW and McDaniels on a SSW.
Sheboygan when it blows hard on a NE.
Style: Waves, Twin tip and Foilboards.
Gear: Whatever is available.
Brand Affiliation: Cabrinha, Slingshot, Core, Armstrong, Axis, NP Surf, Ride engine, Mystic. www.kiteridersllc.com

Re: EPICKITES (3rd Generation. 3G kites).

Postby toyletbowl » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:51 am

Great looking line up Dimitri and big improvements on the Screamer graphics. I also like the sizes better for the Renegades. 5,7,9,11,13 makes better sense than 6m, 9m 11m 13m.

Any changes to the bar and lines?

BTW...we're in OBX Oct 15th - 29th this year. Hope everyone is safe from Irene's furry.

Bob
www.kiteridersllc.com
Last edited by toyletbowl on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

prayfawind27
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Blu hill, Coral harbour(in front of the little key) Go Slow, Club Med
Favorite Beaches: kite beach Cabarete , Crondon Park Miami
Style: Free style
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Re: EpicKites (3rd Generation. 3G kites)

Postby prayfawind27 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:07 am

Awesome line up bro :thumb: :remybussi:

Galeltic
Very Frequent Poster
Location: i m lost cause kiting adrenaline steal my soul with heart

Postby Galeltic » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:13 am

What wild colors ! wow were u exhippy? :lol:
its good

Kitecave
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: co-ownwer www.Kitecave.com featuring Epic ,Core, Ozone, HQ, Wainman, Hyperflex and Ocean Rodeo

Postby Kitecave » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:44 am

Hi Dimitri

New 3G grapics are lookn great !
When will we see 3G Twin Tip pics ?

[quote="toyletbowl"]Any changes to the bar and lines?

Keep safe !

Paul :thumb:

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.

Postby Dimitri M » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:06 am

The Spartan/Droid/Oxygen TWIN TIPS that we have now were part of the "3G" program. But we might change some of the graphics and bring you something fresh but one thing at the time. I rather spend time and money on our new Chicken Loop.
So we are still working on the "3G" Chicken Loop as we speak. I want the EPIC chicken loop to be 110% perfect. The bar will be similar to the 2011 but with few different small changes.

P.S. This is a picture of Cameron Maramenides enjoying the new RENEGADE 7.
Attachments
DSC_0039a.jpg

Kamikuza
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Sabae Beach
Favorite Beaches: Ol' Stinky
Gear: This, that, the other

Postby Kamikuza » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:11 am

Nice graphics :thumb:

xray
Very Frequent Poster
Favorite Beaches: Mauritius
Style: Freeride/wave
Gear: Pivot 5-8

Postby xray » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:09 am

Congrats Dimitri, they all look great!

pebbles
Frequent Poster

Postby pebbles » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:48 pm

Hey Dimitri,

How about making the harness line clear so you can see how much wear there is. Had mine break , just rode in unhooked, and replaced it with a clear tube.

Still riding the 1st Gen screamer 14 & 10ltd. which have held up great, still look new, too.

p.s. I'd be happy to test the new QR for ya;)

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Poster: pebbles
Hey Dimitri,
How about making the harness line clear so you can see how much wear there is. Had mine break , just rode in unhooked, and replaced it with a clear tube.
Still riding the 1st Gen screamer 14 & 10ltd. which have held up great, still look new, too.
p.s. I'd be happy to test the new QR for ya;)
Hello "pebbles",
Thank you for your input, but I don't understand what you mean by "making the harness line clear"!!! Are you referring to the Chicken Loop tubing!!!
Can you please email me at: dimitri@epickites.com and let me know what you are talking about.
Thank you so much for your time.

Return to “Kitesurfing”