Toby or Armin,
could you give a summary of this very long text?
Why should I read it?
Ok, here's the summary:
1) You'll need a postgraduate degree in tapestry.
2) Flysurfer ram air kites need regular "tuning" because of bridle stretch and distortion.
3) Tuning requires hours and hours of time and, even after all these hours of tuning, is unlikely to be correct.
4) After many hours and continual tuning of the "mixer", you'll realise that Flysurfer ram airs are, actually, inferior to inflatables.
5) Unless you're an importer or distributor, after a while you'll buy inflatables and be much happier.